For Sale [GA] TOYO Open Country MTs (33x12.50r15) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!!!!!!

Selling my set (4) of TOYO Open Country MTs and the black D hole steelies they're mounted on.
old price $750

New price!!!!! $700

Tires are 33x12.50r15, rims are 6 on 5.5" lugs, 15x9" (3.5" BS)
Mounted in august 2012, 12,000 miles since then (75% tread remaining).
No holes or patches.
I'm selling because Im moving to a 35" tire.
Just imagine how cool they would look on your wagon or 40!!
Located in Alpharetta, GA 30005

I will ship if buyer pays.
WILL ALSO SEPARATE TIRES FROM RIMS (if you want just the tires, not the other way around)

On the truck:

Off the truck:

Will add more pics if anyone wants anything specific?

MORE PICTURES:
New, these tires have a tread depth of 21/32" (.656")

Tire #1
(picture from right before i took the tire off) (.497")

Tire #2
(sorry didn't realize this one turned out so awful (.493")

Tire #3 (.480")

Tire #4 (.546")

Any questions, feel free to PM me, ill respond as soon as i get the email alerting me off the PM.

cheers,
Patrick Knezo

Last edited:
I have some 35's for sale in Destin,FL… Only 5,000 miles on them and the spare has never been used. 315/75/R16. Have tires and wheels, coming off a LX450, wheels are 16x8 6 on 5.5.. Let me know if your interested. I'm moving up to 37's. I am getting my tires shipped from NE Alabama for only $150 bucks freight to a business address, so shipping isn't a big deal.

Thanks fro the info on shipping. unfortunately i have my eye set on a set of Goodyear kevlars. Thanks though.
:cheers:

Bump!!!!!

I love your build thread and love that wheel tire combo but shipping to SoCal would be just a bit to pricey! Lol. Good luck with the sale.

ttt

Thanks for the bump and super thanks for reading the build thread, although a better name for it would be my BS thread lol.

$725 bump

BUMP $700

How well do you think those would do on a bone stock setup?
I'm in downtown atlanta, btw.

How well do you think those would do on a bone stock setup?
I'm in downtown atlanta, btw.

They are probably not ideal for a bone stock truck. Would definitely rub a lot while wheeling, but would probably be alright for street driving.
I'll PM you with a possible OME lift + tire/rim package deal that would be perfect for mild offloading :)

Still up for grabs!

My 33x9.5 bfg's are nearing the end. I live in Md. Just checking availability. Thanks

Yep still available :)

EDIT: Also added 16 pictures

Last edited:
Im getting a lot of interest from out of staters, so in the next couple days I'm going to get some quotes on shipping costs. Ill also check and se if shipping from a local business to a business near the buyer would be any cheaper.

ALSO, as of now if you only want the tires, i will separate them from the rims. That would probably save a good amount on shipping costs.

It appears that only people from the west coast are in need of tires lol!
Only problem with that is that shipping out west is stupid expensive. Even if I ship a pallet, business to business, it's adding up to $100 a wheel. So I doubt it's going to be worth it to anybody to have these shipped to their location.
Local would be best. I may be be able to deliver to any big events in the future.

Thanks a lot,
Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom