FZJ80 Hubs & Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a '97 40th Anniversary FZJ80. I recently had some misadventure and cracked one of the rims.

So I ordered a set of 16" rims that were supposed to work on my LC with the 6x139 bolt pattern. The tire shop tried to mount the new rims and said that 106mm bore will not work because my hubs are 110mm.

They've talked with all of their dealers and have had a lot of trouble finding rims that will fit. They found one set that's a 17"...but the rims are really ugly.

I've talked with Stealth and Vin said there's no way I have 110mm hubs. So I measured with a micrometer and found I'm dead on 11cm (110mm if my math is correct ;)). Vin thinks the mounting issue is because of the washers and not the hub diameter.

I'm completely confused. What do you think is going on?

Why not just buy a nice clean stock wheel to replace the damaged one? Any pix of the damage? I have seen these wheeled really hard in the rocks but never damaged. John

108mm is what my wheels center bore is.

It's confirmed. I have a 110mm. Two different people put a micrometer to the hubs.

Sorry - no photos of the cracked rim. My guess is it may have been damaged by PO and it finally failed.

No pictures?
Where did the hubs come from?
This doesn't make any sense at all...

Pics of everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom