FYI Peg Perego Gaucho at Sam's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was at the west side Sam's Club yesterday and noticed that they had 3 Peg Perego Gaucho Grande (FJ-40) powerwheel type kid cars. I've heard these are getting scarce so I figured I'd clue you guys in, just in time for Christmas!!!! I think the price was $499, sounds high but they are going for twice that on ebay.

peg-perego-gaucho-jeeps-go-karts.jpg

Is some one building a nest!?!

You gunna be a Papa in the next few weeks aren't you

Is some one building a nest!?!

You gunna be a Papa in the next few weeks aren't you

Yes, although I'm sure the :princess: would kill me if I dropped 5 bones on something the kid couldn't use for 3+ years!

We had one these in the Heep variety when the girls were little, only pd a hundo cuz of a friend that worked at the factory that use to be in Fort Wayne. I'm sure the low price was actually because it was a Heep. It was always getting stuck and breaking.

s***, by 4+ years the kid should have already rebuild a 2F and broken a bir on Purgatory.

s***, by 4+ years the kid should have already rebuild a 2F and broken a bir on Purgatory.

Damn, you have a serious handle on it already Jimmy...You are ready for Fatherhood!

My parents picked one up last week for my girls from Sams. It's a neat little toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom