Full size pics in threads (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oregoncruisers.com
I have been offline for a good while. Came back to new forum software. Looks great except the thumbnail image attachments. It really kills a good session to have to repeatedly open images in a separate window.
Is there a setting someplace that will let me see all these images like it used to be...in the thread full size? I don't mind slower page loads if I can look at all the cool pics! Sorry if this has been beaten to death already! It really kills my surfing session to have to blow up all the pics in a separate window one at a time. :(

Have an example thread? Spent weeks working with a script to turn thumbs to full, but it may not have worked entirely.

When the attachment is uploaded, you get a thumbnail image with an icon choice of "thumbnail" or "full image". Click on full size before you click "post reply".

If you have more than one image to attach it gives the option of "all images full size".

Why give people the option? Does anyone actually prefer looking at tiny thumbnails/opening images in a separate window?
Not trying to be a jerk at all here just curious why the change?

The change is built into the new software. Users choice.

I'll look at old threads and see what can be done to convert thumbs to full. Believe I only did the script in Tech, not thinking anyone cared about the rest.

It will be a few weeks until I can look tho, next couple are in limited net areas, and messing with the site is foolish when wifi isn't reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom