**Free 100 Series 3rd row seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Beige leather in good condition. No rips, but are out of a 99, so some wear.
Free to local CSC members

I'd be interested in the passenger side (to replace a rip) if you're willing to split them up.

I'd be interested in the passenger side (to replace a rip) if you're willing to split them up.

:flipoff2: take them both and get rid of the orphan on your own

Beige leather in good condition. No rips, but are out of a 99, so some wear.
Free to local CSC members
What is the width of the seats?

I have to add two rear seats to the fj40 for the upcoming Chile Challange and have been looking for a unusual solution.

Last edited:
They are about 26" wide

Your welcome to them if Rob doesn't want them or you can work out getting his torn one and the other one he doesn't want if you think they will work.
Maybe this CJ rear seat would work better?

Jeep cj7 fold and tumble rear seat
or this
2007-10 Jeep Wrangler JK 2dr back rear seat
52" total width might be tricky to fit - but 'cruiser seats would feel better than $eep seats.

Let me know if no one else takes these and I'll make some measurements to see if I can cram them in the fj40.

I want these gone asap.
Rob, you were first to respond, if you want them please pm me so I can get these out of my garage. enterconnect is interested in the side you don't want and possibly your replaced seat too.

What is the width of the seats?

I have to add two rear seats to the fj40 for the upcoming Chile Challange and have been looking for a unusual solution.

Toyota did have some cool options for forward facing jump seats back in the 40 series in other markets as early as the sixties. Besides your time frame they are almost impossible to find and shipping would cost a fortune. Believe it's the Geo Tracker that has two fold and tumble seats that fit between the wheel wells. Not sure how well they filled the space but the Suzuki Samurai seats work too. Older and probably harder to find. I have a fold and tumble seat from a eighties two door Mitsubishi Montero that fits between the wheel wells. Also have a early Bronco seat which is fixed but does fill the space. There are options besides Jeep seats.

Ill take them if still available.

Ah, I suck. I forgot about these. I will defer to anyone with a more urgent need, otherwise I will take mid next week - that is if they aren't gone already....

These are now gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom