for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's got open diff's and 4:10's front and back. The T-case is stock as well. I was originally going to gear/lock it, but I went back to school and plan on moving out of state. I don't drive it now as my civic gets better mileage. Since doing the SAS, it has only seen the trail two times.

nic, is there any chance to see more pictures?

BlueBoxFJ60 said:
where in houston?

I sent you an email with my telephone number this weekend, but didn't hear from you...BUMP!

For everyone, check out the truck, make reasonable offers!

Thanks

CalYota said:
It's got open diff's and 4:10's front and back. The T-case is stock as well. I was originally going to gear/lock it, but I went back to school and plan on moving out of state. I don't drive it now as my civic gets better mileage. Since doing the SAS, it has only seen the trail two times.

ok I'm out then

Chuck_FJ60 said:
I sent you an email with my telephone number this weekend, but didn't hear from you...BUMP!

For everyone, check out the truck, make reasonable offers!

Thanks

yes i did get your e-mail and i didnt mean to not respond, but saturday nigt my dog got real sick aso i spent the rest of my weekend at the vet with her.

i will try to call sometime this week before weds.

thanks

kyle

BlueBoxFJ60 said:
yes i did get your e-mail and i didnt mean to not respond, but saturday nigt my dog got real sick aso i spent the rest of my weekend at the vet with her.

i will try to call sometime this week before weds.

thanks

kyle

Kyle,

Sorry about your dog, I hope everything is alright. Just call me when you're ready to check out the truck.

Regards,

Chuck

Hydrocarbons.
Can't figure out why. Injectors don't leak. O2 sensor is brand new.
Mas air flow is working.
The cat is good, and I've tried just about everything else
short of swapping the motor. Still working on it however.

Maybe a shot of pennicilin right in the gasss tank!

WTB - FJ80 - Texas

Got the cash in hand - I'm hoping to find an 80, prefer 93-97, but will consider 91-93 also.

Any help is appreciated... thanks!

1973 fj-40 museum piece no rust

Unbelievable rust free Fj-40 looks like it is about 6 years old. Original paint and no rust all stock. I have never seen a nicer cruiser. It has lived its whole life in the high desert by California city. Everything works even the interior light, back up light, even the emergency brake light. People pay 25K+ to get one restored to look like this. Seriously this belongs in a musuem. I have a bunch of pics just email me. Only 65,985 original miles. It has factory manuals, tools, jack, and the original steering wheel. I am getting the Bfg mounted on the original rims with stock hubcaps. Runs great! sweet cruiser. $12980. or near offer:)
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/171040880.htmlhttp://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/171040880.html

CalYota said:
Hydrocarbons.
Can't figure out why. Injectors don't leak. O2 sensor is brand new.
Mas air flow is working.
The cat is good, and I've tried just about everything else
short of swapping the motor. Still working on it however.

Maybe a shot of pennicilin right in the gasss tank!

change the oil before you go and add fuel injection cleaner for emition testing if its close it get you over the edge

1988 4runner 4" Lift 33's SAS Started

88 Runna. Grey/Grey with Black top. non-SR5
NO RUST !!!!
250K on body
30K on rebuild of the original 22RE.
5-speed - Clutch was replaced with new motor.
A/C- Does not work when idling. If you raise the RPM above idle then no problem.
P/S
Kenwood Stereo w/ 2 8" subs in side panels. Amp under drivers seat.
4" IFS lift Pro-Comp rear springs and all shocks.
Rear Differential has 5.29 differential gears with rear Detroit Locker.
Front IFS Differential has 5.29 gears and a not working front Tru-trac locker.
All-Pro rear bumper.
1993 Steering wheel- horn INOP because of steering wheel swap. (Still have original)
Fender and rocker panel chrome trim has been removed
Frame has been sleeved and welded for a SAS
$4500

I just took some new pictures today

Installed the stock rims and hub caps. Tried to load pics on this site but they are to big does anyone know how to reduce them? :confused:

Yea, done all that. I have someone working on it at his shop.
If anybody's interested, I can PM more pictures.

I have a '74 FJ-40 that might fit your needs. I live in lower Delaware, about a half an hour north of Salisbury MD, or an hour south of Dover DE.

If the distance isn't too far for you, contact me via email and I'll send you more details and my telephone number.

Thei is one here in Ma. that might fit the bill. 5k with lots of parts. Sounds like the guy bought up lots of parts, but was too lazy to finish his project. Let me know if you want the #. It does not cost much too ship. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom