Florida Cruisers??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dude, im in and ill get fsusteve to go from naples...we need to set a date and place to all go wheeling...
...would be sweet
-al

ok so far two out of the 7 people that posted on this thread have got to gether for a ride...where the hell are the rest of ya??? and how far are you from naples???
-al

I would love some additional info on the trail ride in april at ocala national forest if it is still going to happen. I'm located in ocala and I haven't met to many other cruiser owners.

maybe im in on that...depending...how far is ocala from west palm?

:doh: Shizzit, would love to get something going, if I can ever get my rig 100%. I just had some stuff snow ball me (exhaust, birfs are due, pulley probs, etc..) and haven't been able to get caught up on it all.

Still researching getting use of my company's land (at least 80,000 acres), but we are going through a HUGE merger (potentially double the acreage) and nobody has a clue as to what will shake out (me included). Like I said before, it is not super challenging terrain (hills, mud, sand, plains, forrest), but it is VERY isolated and ALOT of it.

Ocala is 300mi from WPB and about the same from Naples. The land I am referring to is center state, from hwy 64-north to hwy 60, about 100miles from WPB and about 60mi from Naples. I'll keep posting updates the more info I get (merger should be done by early June, if I still have a job :-\

:cheers: :beer: :beer:

hey that companys land sounds like a good idea man, im sure if i could pulll fsusteve away from his boat for more than a min i could get him to come and im def. up for going. is there anyway of getting a ride in before june?? :beer:
and good luck with your job
-al

alright you lazy tan floridians..its time to take a trip ocala... whos in??? let plan it in like a month so we have to call off work and to know what test we will have to skip.. im thinikng the end of april??? alright... WHO IS IN???????

ok the dates i got are APRIL 30 (afriday) MAY 1,2 ... so far i got 2 yes's and a maybe, and one guy said he would bring a few other people so it looks like we have a few rigs in on it... ill PM you guys tonight about it becuase prob no ones checks this thread....

Hey Seminole, keep us updated on that, it has HUGE potential.

Al, you know I'm always up for a ride in the Tiki God, pumpkin cruiser. :D

We'll have to get Tommy to come down from the panhandle too.

dude its not orange its saddle tan...so they say :)

[quote author=Seminole link=board=4;threadid=4738;start=msg123565#msg123565 date=1079661084]

Still researching getting use of my company's land (at least 80,000 acres), but we are going through a HUGE merger (potentially double the acreage) and nobody has a clue as to what will shake out (me included). Like I said before, it is not super challenging terrain (hills, mud, sand, plains, forrest), but it is VERY isolated and ALOT of it.

Ocala is 300mi from WPB and about the same from Naples. The land I am referring to is center state, from hwy 64-north to hwy 60, about 100miles from WPB and about 60mi from Naples. I'll keep posting updates the more info I get (merger should be done by early June, if I still have a job :-\

:cheers: :beer: :beer:
[/quote]

It's not a good idea to try and ride or organize any ride out on IMC land. I'm a mine supt. and wouldn't do it in my own mine! It won't fly as far as liability to travel off established mine roads in personal vehicles unless to a fin & feather area. Spoil piles..... not a good idea. So soft you couldn't climb them and so close to deep pits you rig is gone if you slide in.

PM me, we can get together and BS. I spot for Spaceghost in comps so I know cruisers somewhat.

By the way there are plenty of places to ride in FL.... And some really good ones if you look hard.... (sorry for the Jeep pics :flipoff2: )

The newest trail we've built.....
me....
f9562d74.jpg

buddy Dave....
f9562dc6.jpg

Last trail we built....
f9e56a22.jpg

f9e569c9.jpg

f9e56a50.jpg

I just moved back couple of months ago to Miami, FL. I don’t know anybody in the area with cruisers or any places to go wheeling! So if anything comes up count me in! Does the trail ride for April 30 still up?

[quote author=VZLAFZJ80 link=board=4;threadid=4738;start=msg138233#msg138233 date=1081869764]
I just moved back couple of months ago to Miami, FL. I don’t know anybody in the area with cruisers or any places to go wheeling! So if anything comes up count me in! Does the trail ride for April 30 still up?
[/quote]

Welcome back, you wouldn't be Junk's friend would you? Anyways Lowtideride and myself wrench and wheel a little in Naples, we're looking at putting something together shortly if you're interested.

[quote author=fsusteve link=board=4;threadid=4738;start=msg140749#msg140749 date=1082214336]
Welcome back, you wouldn't be Junk's friend would you? Anyways Lowtideride and myself wrench and wheel a little in Naples, we're looking at putting something together shortly if you're interested.
[/quote]

Yes, I happen to be Junk’s friend. Used to wheel a lot with him….great guy. I am up always for wheeling, Naples or Ocala both will be cool! Where would we be wheeling in Naples and in Ocala….are there a lot of places…? I may be able to get one other 80 and two Heeps to join us.

:beer:Pay no attention to "Bigdude" He's just mad cause he got caught at Ft Green by our "high speed" security personnel in his heep rock crawler. Seriously, he's got a bad a$$ rig. Kevin, who is the only person at IMC you know with a cruiser??? I done some wheeling on our property and it can be fun, but expedition style. I hear NewCo is a bit more tolerant of that stuff as long as you are an employee?? Welcome to cruiserland, now go get one!

VZLAFZJ80, Ale, good to see you on IH8Mud dude. Lowtide, fsusteve and everyone else here, for the most part, is pretty cool. Watch out for that TJDIV guy as he has a thing for white squirrels, but he's not in your area of FL so you are safe. :D

Just remember to get up here for CMCC or we'll have to send some goons to find you. :D

You ever get those other tires on?

Junk,

Yea, I have had the 37” for about 10 months, since the weekend prior to Memorial Weekend last year… That is why I couldn’t take my truck to Dave’s place and I was sleeping inside that rented Ranger pick up, I didn’t know if the tires would fit or not…by the way I still don’t know

Also, that is why I smash my finger really bad putting rocks under your little 36” swampers so that you could make it up that little rock (sorry I don’t recall the name of the trail). If I had taken my truck I would have gone up with it to show you the line you should have taken and if you couldn’t make it up I will have pull you from the top!! :flipoff2: Sorry had to make up for that pictures where my truck is being winch!!

Of course I would be going to CMCC, I have to get some stuff done to my truck before like installing that M15000 that has been seating in my house for almost a year, so that I can drag our a$$ every time you get stuck….and also make sure the 37” fit ok……but hopefully I would get everything done by then.

Hey all, i happen to be in orlando/winterpark area, and i know many people that would love to know of a place close by to go wheelin, please post some ideas or place if you have any

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom