Fjc steel rim stiffeners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tdtp.org
As the title states, I'm looking for some rim stiffeners for my steelies. They are 17". I would like to support local fab guys here in the San Diego/ SoCal area if there are any. Let me know!

Jon

There's some vendors on pirate that sell them. Js93cruiser (i think thats his screen name) has them.

Not a vendor, but a member here (NCFJ)

http://www.thetoyoutfitters.net/Rim_Stiffeners.html

Buddy runs on anFJC that's loaded for bear (think 6k last weigh), locked, Atlas, RCVs, Dana 60, supercharged, the hardest guy I've ever seen wheel an FJC, and hasn't had a single issue with bending, breaking, or even losing a bead.

Realize a rock rings a rock ring, but another option.

Just saw this, they look awesome!

Mtbcoach said:
That is right, still doing FJC stuff but moving into fabrication/restoration work on other many other Land Cruisers and trucks...

Glad to see it. Stan's knowledgeable, a super nice guy, and if the quality of the other components he produces are anything similar to the FJC rear links, them it's top notch.

I've most every brand of rear link and none were as impressive as TO's.

Be hanging one of his FJC bumpers in coming weeks on a local's FJC and don't dread it, whatsoever.

Glad to see it. Stan's knowledgeable, a super nice guy, and if the quality of the other components he produces are anything similar to the FJC rear links, them it's top notch.

I've most every brand of rear link and none were as impressive as TO's.

Be hanging one of his FJC bumpers in coming weeks on a local's FJC and don't dread it, whatsoever.

I couldn't agree more. Stan is one of my go to guys for consulting and he is doing well with our local club, building some very nice, one-off parts and doing restoration work...

I've been thinking about this again lately and I googled this topic and my own mud thread came up lol. Looks like the guys mentioned by Chris have disappeared? Anyone have a good link to some good rings that don't have skulls on them?

Here's the rock rings I just made for my 16" steelies for my FJ. Going to start selling them soon..I can do about any design you would like.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399172247.055378.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399172284.256167.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399172315.405493.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1399172325.655180.jpg

I'm able to build a set any time. Just need to know a design you want. PM me with any questions.
Thanks for the interest!

They look great!

How hard is it to weld these on? How hard is it to balance the wheel after install?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom