Wanted FJ60 Manual (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does this bumper have A D-Ring/Shackle mounting hole/towing point?
Doesn't seem to.

BFG MTR 9.5x15x33

Looking for a pair or 3 of BFG MT/Rs in 15x9.5x33 to flesh out my collection. i'm in idaho, and willing to pay shipping for some descent meats. :rolleyes:

4 spd t case for sale.

Where is your case cracked? I have a dissassembled transfer case I am selling for $50 out of a 77 FJ40 with a 4spd. I can make sure its not cracked if I know where to look. I've looked at it before and can't find any cracks.

Josh

I could be completely wrong, but I think you don't need to replace your factory tow points on the front with this bumper. Not as cool as a D-ring tow point, but functional none the less. Alot of people complain about this bumper because it doesn't raise that tow point up from factory height like others do.

16x8 6lug Land Cruiser wheels

I am looking for a set of 16x8 6lug LC wheels. Preferably from 93-97. anyone got a set they want to get rid of?

matt

Hi All:

Ron, you can buy a new gas cap for the 40 Series at Shuck's! It is the "Stant" brand and costs like $5 or so!

Regards,

Alan

Josie'sLandCruiser said:
Hi All:

Ron, you can buy a new gas cap for the 40 Series at Shuck's! It is the "Stant" brand and costs like $5 or so!

Regards,

Alan
Don't I feel stupid. ;)

What an incredible forum. I post what I need or what I'm selling and go grab a pop, come back and I already have responses.

Thanks everyone!

- Ron

had a temp muffler installed by Midas this AM. I am good to go until the Borla arrives. Thanks.

Heater Blower resistor

Does anybody have the resistor for the low/high setting on the heater blower kicking around? A piece of mine is broke off...

I just got an orion will hopefully finish install in a couple of weeks pm me if you still cant find one after. In pleasant grove utah

You have mail....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom