Wanted FJ60 Manual (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have some. I am in the San Bernardino area. Is that close enough?

yeah but they are all under my Cruisers :)

hey, what happend with the 45 wagon? I sold mine saturday, looking for a nice stocker project.

In2cruisers said:
Ya, I saw a couple of them at your place a few weeks back. Thanks John

Chris

Texican said:
you guys are being way too anal. use the GM pulley and a 7/16" width belt, done a hundred of 'em with no problems

Butch

ok then.......what chevy would this have come out of

Lower Tailgate Panels / FJ62-60

I am needing the outer panel skins both sides of the lower tailgate of a 60 series. I need the sections cut at where the license plate indentation ends, out to the edge of the tailgate. Top to bottom... I am planning to smooth the lower tailgate. Due to putting on an aftermkt bumper. The license plate and light will move out to the spare tire.
My center section of the tailgate is rusted out, so I am not cutting out a good tailgate.

Thanks!
Scot

Here is the one I have. From a 73. In fair condition with a little rust and one small 1 inch crack at the right front corner that needs fixed. Let me know if you want it. I live in Killeen which is about 2 hours south of Dallas. Please email me if you are interested. averettjeremy@hotmail.com.
march 2005 008.jpg
march 2005 009.jpg
march 2005 010.jpg

Early year wiper switch

Looking for a wiper switch for a 66' resembles the early light switch.

Thanks. Mike

Do you need the ducts that go from the heater to the windshield? Or the vent that direct the air onto the glass? The one's on my 67' look diffrent then the photo above.

phishtaco said:
ok then.......what chevy would this have come out of
Any GM I have used .........go to the boneyard and buy several offsets.

wanted: rear tire carrier hook

i need the hook that the tire carrier hooks too from a 1977 tlc. asap. thank you for your time

What do you have for 55 odds and ends ?

John,

Is this an original AM radio ? I have a stock AM/FM from my 60 that I can drop in the radio space so I can afford to let the AM radio go.

dscf0037.jpg

Rob

This is what mine are off of. I was going to store them, but for the right $$$$
New tires 002.jpg

Still tracking it down for the pic guys, hang in there.

Oil Fill Cap

As the title would suggest, I need an oil fill cap. I'm looking for the press in style for an early 2F, so if anyone has a spare laying around I could use it. If you have one let me know what you want for it.
Simon

CD player w/ aux input

I'm looking for an in-dash deck with an auxiliary input. I have an eclipse CD3402 in my 99 taco that sounds great and I love, but no input. so I'll be happy to trade+$.
perferably near front-range area of CO.

I think they are still available new from Toyota, I got one last year for my '76.

Windshield latches

looking for a set of the older style windshield latches. this is the latcha nd lock as opposed to the screw down to secure type. If anyone has a set let me know!
thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom