Wanted FJ60 Manual (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bucket seats

I am looking for some original bucket seats for my 73 FJ40. Someone really screwed up all my brackets. So I am looking for some bucket seats with the original mounting brackets. I really like the look of the factory buckets. I know mine didn't come with buckets but I'd still like to find some in decent shape. I am located in Northwest Arkansas. Thanks!

design311@hotmail.com

FJ60 window

Its been a week and i still haven't herad a thing. Common. someones got to have one. All the glass shops want me to order it from the dealer and we all know how much thats gana cost.

4 speed transfer case guts needed

I'd need most of it but I've got a lead on another case so I'll go that way instead as it saves me a lot of work.

FJ60 window

Those kids broke the wrong side!! I've got a spare passenger side quarter window :)

Bucket seats

I have some from a 76 fj40 (no mounting brackets), but they are in NorCal.

Bucket seats

back side

79 and Newer Tub

Im looking for a tub in good shape... little to no rust wanted. I am willing to pay for good quality tub!

Rob

axle: mini truck or 40 (with disks)

thanks!
i'm emailing him right now.

Bucket seats

I have some out of a 73. They are not in great shape, but are servicable. I will snap pictures this weekend. I think I still have the brackets as well, but I wll have to look.

front fj40 heater needed

I am in need of a front fj40 heater for my 1982 that is in great condition. it must be very nice, be able to burn my legs off and be fully functionable. will pay up to 75-120. thanks

Does anybody have a F engine for sale

I have one is still in my daily driver for sale. Perfect condition, going 350. Make me an offer. In Louisiana

Re:Bucket seats

i have buckets out of a 78, i think, complete with mounting brackets. they are black. i don't have the headrests anymore. they are in pretty good shape. the passenger side has a couple tears. i'll get pictures posted too. i want to install racing buckets with 4 point safety harnesses.

automatic adapter parts and advice

i want to put an automatic in my 71. i would like to find second hand parts needed to do the conversion. and if anyone has done the conversion, any advice they can give me for free is greatly appreciated.

Crusier parts needed

I need a rear bumper for a 1972 Toyota Land Crusier (fj-40). the person who owned it before me put silly jeep lights on the tub. :p I also need the bottom of the bellhousing for a TH350 3 speed.

Thanks a lot

automatic adapter parts and advice

I've got an AA adaptor for a TH350 to a 3sp t-case. Only a couple of 100 miles on it, didn't like the automatic put in a SM420. Will sell for $250.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom