Wanted FJ60 Manual (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 Series Fender Flares

'94-'97 FZJ80 Fender Flares

If you got 'em....  I want 'em.  :)

I seem to have an "issue" keeping them attached to my truck, so if you have some or know a bone yard that has an 80 series sitting around please let me know.

Thanks!

air injection system for a 78 FJ40

Ok, I'm not exactly sure what it is that I need, but it is some kind of air injection system for a 78 fj40. I just bought it 3+ weeks ago, and after a little work I thought it was ready for emissions. Turns out that without this system it is an automatic fail! I am dirt poor after those other changes so any freebies would be appreciated. I have a cheap way to ship so from anywhere would be good.
Also any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Re: air injection system for a 78 FJ40

i have EVERYTHING.....do this, snap a pic of your engine compartment....the side where the smog stuff should be....and we can go from there. from that pic i can most likely determine what you have/need. let me know if that works...i dont want to send you extra crap you already have that i can get cash for.

-Max

ok, i'll take the pictures and get them sent to you tomorrow.

sounds good :D

Front Bucket Seats Wanted

I'm looking for a set of bucket seats, original TLC type from the mid-seventies on. I'm in Northern VA.

Any condition considered.

Todd

Re: Front Bucket Seats Wanted

got two pair...."any" condition <wink>....shipping will be the killer tho, these things are awkward and bulky (I'm in Wisc)

If nothing more local to VA comes up, PM me and I can pull pics of them.

Re: Front Bucket Seats Wanted

Got a set in the barn. have the head rests. My guess is they are out of a 78. I think both bottom parts have a rip but still in good shape.
I am in central OH. Let me know if you want photos.
Forwardair is close to me, to ship if you are interested.

79 or later ebrake handle and bracket

Looking for a 79 or later floor mount bracket and handle
Larry Lee
Southern California

80 series front end parts

'm collecting parts for my coil conversion. I'm looking for 80 series spring buckets and control arms. If ya got em from a axle swap or even know of an 80 in a boneyard (other than TAP, I'm a teacher, not a millionare) Let me know

Thanks!

FJ40 F Exhaust Manifold/heatriser

Hi, I am looking for a stock exhaust manifold with a functioning heatriser for my stock '71 F engine.  'Course it would be nice if it isn't warped.

IDave.

FJ62 rear liftgate and bumper endcap

Looking for a rear liftgate for a 60/62, also a bumper endcap and possibly some lift springs, if anyone out there has any of these items please let me know.

Thanks
Gregory Ashcroft

Re: FJ40 Rear Heater Motor needed

Try this site, He has one for $65.00 with the Tubes :)

http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/pictures?userid={90A5EC55-BF73-4B74-BFB2-499E492DF0C6}

I should have mentioned its the whole rear heater not just the motor. sorry.

Fj 60 Longfield axles

Anyone know where I can get new longfields for a FJ60?

Re: fiberglass cap with rain gutter

hey rk,

i just bought a fiberglass dome with a nice raingutter, so now i don't need the one i was working on.

the fiberglass itself is in decent shape, but i had to grind out the rivets to work on the raingutter. fabbed a new front piece for the gutter, and it's real snazzy.

tell me if you're interested in any of it. i'd like to get rid of it. (and so would my sister, since it's sitting on her porch :))

i'm down at clemson, but go back home (just south of charlotte) every once and a while. we can most definitely work something out.

jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

Re: fiberglass cap with rain gutter

oh,

also patched two circular holes in the fiberglass. a p.o. apparently drilled through the top and bolted some lights on to it.

I have a working rear heater, with both rubber hoses and the factory lines from a 79. The factory lines are brass so they shouldn't be folded up to ship and are pretty long. I had this in a 68 and used the rubber hoses because the 79's wouldn't fit the heater end.

I also have the under dash unit with a good heater core, the incoming vent tube and boot, and the defrost tubes all from the 68. The defrost and vent tubes are only a couple of years old from SOR.

Make offers, I'm easy. Located in Indianapolis, shipping is on buyer. msmythe@iei.net if you want quicker reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom