Wanted FJ60 Manual (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone parting out a 1976 FJ40?

If you are paring out a 1976 FJ40, I need some major parts-vin/title...

-Brett(brettgarland@yahoo.com)

Re: Anyone parting out a 1976 FJ40?

I got a i.d. tag from a 74, and a title from a 73. I know it's 76 stuff your looking for but the price is right!
email me if interested.
Pete

Re: factory running boards

Thanks GreenWeany, I got a set from R.K.

Re: Need misc. FJ40 parts

I know your post is a little old, but I just read it. &nbsp:Do you still need the rear hatch lift handle? I have one, if you want it. PM me or email @ hk2r@nemontel.net

FJ40 Half Doors

I'm looking for a pair of vinyl half doors for my 67 FJ40, they don't have to be perfect. I think Bestop made the last set I had and they worked great. Somewhere in CA would be best to keep the shipping down.

Re: sm465 to 3speed transfer

I have the Advance Adapter from the 2WD sm465 to splitcase that I would love to part with. I'm hoping to sell the 465, adapter and 2.3:1 splitcase as a unit but will part if required. I need to get enough out of the works to buy the rear half of a Jerry Nichols 203-splitcase adapter.

B

Re: Need 74' fj40 tub

Check aqualu.com they do aluminum tubs in BC so shipping for you would be alot better and they use that cheap Canadian money to play with too.

Eternal

Re: PTO Gearshift Flap

i have one if someone still needs one pm me

Re: Need FJ40 pitman arm (Stock)

ive got one for a 69 if their the same ill cheack specter

Edit:they are i checked

pm me

Re: 3sp T/C shifter parts needed

I am pretty sure i have all the parts you need. I have to finish swapping in my 3spd X-fer and i should have a complete set of "stuff" that you need to go from vacume to manual shift...even have the shifting lever.....Email me and we can talk.

Stew

Re: 3sp T/C shifter parts needed

I can't seem to get your e-mail from your profile.

Mine is there, just click on my name. Send me an e-mail and we will go from there. I am really interested in getting these parts.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

4 barel carb

I want a 4 barel carb either edelbrock or carter 500 cfm

Weld on differential rock "plates"

I have seen them (of course when I was not ready) a couple of places on the web..... but can not find them now

I have stock TLC FJ40 diffs

Cliff

Re: Weld on differential rock "plates"

use a pipe cap for the front and for the back....

http://www.tlcconcepts.com/custom3.html

p9230027.jpg

-Max

91 FJ80 power stearing support Arm

I am looking for a used support rod, arm (what ever it is called). It runs from the side of the power steering pump down to the bottom of the alternator support bracket. It just holds the power steering pump up to keep tension on the belt. Right now, I have just over tightened the pump bolts to keep tension on the belt. This will just work for driving around town but not for extreme off road purposes.

Thanks.

WANTED:  Spare tire 35" x 16"

Come on Guys. Someone has got to have one of these sitting and
collecting dust somewhere?

I am trying to find a used 35 x 16 inch spare tire (or the metric
equivalent 315x75x16) that can be used as a spare tire. I only need
like 500 to 1000 miles of tread left on it.

Kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom