Wanted FJ60 Manual (60 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: Roll bar needed  in E. Washington/N. Idaho

I have one from a 78 fj 40 --$75USD I'm in Toronto,Canada. I have pictures.

Re: Roll bar needed  in E. Washington/N. Idaho

Great, send me some pics Mike. I'm at kenron2000@hotmail.com.

Any idea of shipping costs? Maybe you can send me your address so I can check UPS/FedEx.

Thanks,
Ken

header collector

need a collector for a 6in1 header that goes in a 40.
or tell me where i can get one.
shawn

Re: Need transfer case for parts (4-spd type)

I have one that is in my 1980 fj40 right now. It works great but I'm going to a 3 speed case. I would like $175.00 for it. I live in Kansas, but I could ship forward air. Just a shot. Markus

Need a 72ish Rear Tire Carrier

I am looking for a tire carrier of any year that mounts on the right rear passenger side. Im trying to build a swingout rear jerrycan holder for my 76. Any help would be appreciated. I will also need the latch-piece that mounts to the body below the rear doors as well. thanks..

I'm in need of a 4-spd transfer case for parts, so one with a cracked case is okay.  I prefer one in So. California, but will consider all. ::)

I got parts, but no case!! :D

Re: header collector

Man-a-fre.com has colectors. $6 They also have the gasket with mounting bols for $3.50.

Re: header collector

thanx for the website i tried it but couldnt get it right,but i will just go that route.

I have one with a cracked case but the internals are good. I am in the Sacramento area.

Gas Pedal & Accelerator Parts for FJ40

I recently pulled out a 1970 F engine and replaced it with a 1975 2F. Apparently, the carb on the 2f does not accept the throttle cable from my F. Everyone tells me that I need a new gas pedal with linkage up to the carb. &nbsp:Does anybody out there have any of this stuff they would sell?

Re: Gas Pedal & Accelerator Parts for FJ40

I recently pulled out a 1970 F engine and replaced it with a 1975 2F.  Apparently, the carb on the 2f does not accept the throttle cable from my F.  Everyone tells me that I need a new gas pedal with linkage up to the carb.  Does anybody out there have any of this stuff they would sell?  

I mihgt have some of the parts. I'll try to check my storage unit in the couple days!!

hit me with an email as a subtle reminder!! ;)

Jeff Bressler where are you?

Jeff, I have photos of some rear heater hoses I think you posted for some here.
the E mail I have for you is not working. :dunno:

let me know a new one so I can send them to you.

Thanks.
Warren.

Unique FJ40 Door part needed

I am looking for a specific door piece. This is the piece that fits on the inside curve of the hard door and holds the catch assembly to stop the stock door from swinging into the fender. It looks like 2 small washers on top of one another. This piece was somehow ripped right off the door by a previous owner. I was hoping someone out there has a junk hard door that they could cut this piece out and ship to me? I would like someone to cut it out along with the curve in the door so I can reweld it on my door and overlap the metals. If anyone can help please email me at the address below. Thanks!

Noah
noastoy@san.rr.com

Guppie
1973 FJ40
San Diego, CA
99 V8 Vortec/SAG PS/33'BFG MT/No Tranny/Stock TC/ARB's F+R/Onboard Air/ON Blocks/Rear Storage/Soon to be Beige with Black Trim!
http://www.imagestation.com/members/1973Guppie

Re: Cap for master cyl and clutch cyl

ive got caps.
shawn

Re: Gas Pedal & Accelerator Parts for FJ40

i have the solid linkage.
BUT i just did the same thing (2f swap) and it didnt work for me.so i had to fabricate a cable.i took a cable out of a toyota corrola 86?or so and cut it and then put on the plastic bracket from the 40 cable and voila!vruuummmm :D
i do know a guy who has this pedal and cable for like 20 bucks.email me and ill shoot you his email addy.
shawn

Re: 4-speed to 350 adapter

Thanks for the help. I recently gave up and just bought the whole AA kit for way cheap at MAF. It was about $200 less than from AA.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom