Wanted FJ60 Manual (34 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for PTO drive

Hey guys,

I just found your board while looking at Land Cruiser sites and such.

I have been planning a PTO winch for my 60 for a while now. I have located the actual winch, now I just need the drive off the transfer case. &nbsp:Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one?? Also, a brush guard that will accept the PTO shaft.

Thanks in advance,

Rear Flat Springs

I need these flat springs for a project. They are the last one's of each rear spring pack. They are 2.5" wide and very thick.

Anybody has a pair ?
Thanks
Dan.

fj40 soft top

looking for a used soft top to fit a 65 fj40 . I'm in so. cal.

front drive shaft parts

I put a toy 4sp in my 65 fj40 and need a front drive shaft or the longer tube.

Re: looking for a 1980 fj40 frame

I will check and see when mine was built and get back to you.

Wanted: Faceplate for 40 series instrument cluster

Looking for a nice used faceplate for my stock 76 40 instrument cluster.. mine is trashed. Any help would be appreciated.. BTW anyone know what needs to be disconnected to get the cluster out?

Re: Wanted: Faceplate for 40 series instrument clu

I've got some. 970 874 1272

You probably need to disconnect the speedo cable from the back of the cluster to get it out far enough to disconnect the wires.

Jeremiah

OEM radio blank/cover

Looking for a nice OEM radio hole cover/blank.

Thanks
John

Re: Rear Flat Springs

I'm sure I can find some here somewhere.

Jeremiah 970 874 1272

Do you mean that you have them by your place?
If so, give me a shout I'll buy them !

Dan.

4'' lift shocks wanted

Im looking for some new shocks that will fit with a 4'' lift. Id appreciate any.

Thanks,
Zach

marks of australia v8 adapter

I am checking to see if anyone has or knows anyone who is selling a new or used marks of australia chev v8 adapter for my 77 fj-40 with the stock 4 speed, hopefully for less than factory price. I have decided that the AA model requires more time than I have.

Need Rear End in TX-OK Area!

I finally got my axle. Thanks to you all!

looking for fj40 parts in Michigan.....

:D im :eek: for spare parts that may be laying around collecting dust. im looking for 76 tcase that hooks up to a 4 speed :dunno:
also looking for a drivers door panel. also a set of 6 bolt 10" wide rims.
jumpseat one two get what i can get.. :-/

skid plate for the transmission..... :D

also any door mirrors just hanging around :G

Thanks for looking :beer:

Re: Rear Flat Springs

i've got a set of springs off a 77 fj40 in the denver area.

Re: Looking for PTO drive

I have a Ramsey PTO drive that goes on the back of the transfer case. Its from a 3-speed transfer case 71 FJ40. Would it fit you application? Let me know. my692002@aol.com

Evan

pto winch

Looking for a pto winch for my FJ60. I have an early bi-directional pto box, driveshaft, mounts, etc, but not the actual winch. A 40/55/60 series winch should work.

Re: looking for fj40 parts in Michigan.....

I have a 1980 4 speed case for sale-250.00 obo. It is still in my land cruiser. I am switching to a 3 speed case so I need to sell mine! Shipping won't be too expensive either-I just bought one on the east coast and had it shipped to Kansas. Let me know! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom