Fj40 Receiver hitch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a custom fj40 hitch bolts right to the stock holes ,3/8 plate burned out on a plasma table then formed ,6"s of 2" receiver hitch material is used ,the pin is on the back side to keep it low profile and as close to the Vehicle as possible. They come in Bare metal or black powder coat for a little more . These are for Toyota fj40's and will handle the Tow capacity of a fj40 . $80 for powder coated $65 for raw + shipping . Thanks
If you have any Questions please contact me.

image-3200345089.jpg

image-1149800406.jpg

image-2337667263.jpg

This is a custom fj40 hitch bolts right to the stock holes ,3/8 plate burned out on a plasma table then formed ,6"s of 2" receiver hitch material is used ,the pin is on the back side to keep it low profile and as close to the Vehicle as possible. They come in Bare metal or black powder coat for a little more . These are for Toyota fj40's and will handle the Tow capacity of a fj40 . $80 for powder coated $65 for raw + shipping . Thanks
If you have any Questions please contact me.

Located in Santa Rosa ca

Looks nice.
total (raw) with shipping to 66436?

I'm interested in one.

In interested. Can these fit an 80 too?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using IH8MUD

How fast can you ship it out raw? Fishing trip in two weeks and need to tow the boat.

I can ship it tomorrow ! Where do you live it Usually take 3 to 4 days

Thumbs up! Will send funds tomorrow if Grant gives me the green light.

Interested in two then for sure... Need to find similar for my 80.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using IH8MUD

Thumbs up! Will send funds tomorrow if Grant gives me the green light.

Grant was able to find a similar set up he pulled from his rig a few years back. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks again and free bump for ya.

I am exploring another route (full bumper with hitch) so it will most likely be just one. I'll paypal you the $ today.

$ sent just now for a powder coated one. Do the third holes fit a safety chain hook or do I need to make a hook to fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom