Finally found a Job! :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats again buddy! Man, your new company has no idea what they are in for....how the hell are they ever gonna get the smell out of their office. You still gotta help me finish my tranny job at some point! Congrat beers soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats again buddy! Man, your new company has no idea what they are in for....how the hell are they ever gonna get the smell out of their office. You still gotta help me finish my tranny job at some point! Congrat beers soon.

definetly, we will get it done on a weekend, let me know when u are ready.

I am going to come over in the middle of the night and leave a steamer on your hood for that comment.

:)

Noah

Way to go Noah. What a relief that must be!!!

Noah, I think I saw you driving your 40 this morning. Was that you going eastbound on Palomar Airport a little before 6 a.m.?

And then a mile or two further, I saw a dark (couldn't tell if it was black or dark green) 80 series with an ARB bumper up front with a roof top tent.

Noah,

No plans for now. We have talked about camping on Thomas Mountain and doing some wheeling around there. Big Bear would be fun as well. We will want to settle on something when we meet on Tuesday the 1st.

Noah, I think I saw you driving your 40 this morning. Was that you going eastbound on Palomar Airport a little before 6 a.m.?

And then a mile or two further, I saw a dark (couldn't tell if it was black or dark green) 80 series with an ARB bumper up front with a roof top tent.

yup, that was me, :).........

Noah,

No plans for now. We have talked about camping on Thomas Mountain and doing some wheeling around there. Big Bear would be fun as well. We will want to settle on something when we meet on Tuesday the 1st.

6/1, I will try to make it to the mtg, count me in for big bear, would love to head up there and camp for a night in the outback if possible.....

Yep, most of the time in the 40. I've got the same schedule (6 a.m. to 3 p.m.). My office is just on the west side of the airport. I'll look for you again tomorrow. :steer::popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom