Fiesta Island - Saturday May 14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBQ and "Meet and Greet" on the east side of Fiesta Island. Tim with his FJ plans to get there early at 9am to get a fire ring. This is open to all Toyota 4x4 and/or Land Cruiser fanatics.

I for one am looking forward to an afternoon of fun.

Post up if you plan to be there.

Mike

I am planning to come, with my 40 year old, 12 foot aluminum boat. The rivets in the hull look tight, but this will be the first time I have put it in the water. So life jackets are required (I will bring some.) I have oars, and Mike plans to bring the outboard motor he has been working on for me. So we may be putting around, as long as we are not bailing too much water.o_O

Barney

I'll plan on being there and I'll probably bring our 2 person kayak. I'll also see if I have a spare mask and snorkel for anyone daring enough to go on a boat ride with Barney.

I will among other things be bringing some fishing gear. I'll bring the kid's bikes and water toys.

Frank

I am bringing 4lbs pollo and 4lbs carne asada. If anyone wants to bring more that would be great. Ill have the mojoe hot!

The fj's trans is being weird. Ill be there in a silver Tacoma and tan highlander.

I have chips and salsa to add to the mix.

I have some friends coming in from Seattle this morning and will bring them by for a while.

Anyone take any pictures?

I will post a few. There is my youngest son Garrett getting ready to drive the LC in a few years.

20160514_160157.jpg

Yep, found the locker.

20160514_160217.jpg

Ready to roll... when he can reach the pedals, gear shifter, etc...

20160514_160512.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom