FG Stock Prerun 9/27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
Who can go up early Thursday? We'd like to prerun some stock trails that we don't have great info on. Groups of two, to cover a lot of ground quickly.

I'll be up midmorning Thursday, but "FJ25" and "quick" aren't usually used in the same sentence. ;)

Were you able to get the maps?
I will have my sets with me Thursday.
Lane

Yep, we've got those, thanks. Some have decent descriptions others don't. The ones with no descriptions we'd like to prerun so we have a good idea what the group will encounter (too hard / too easy). Also any other Class 6 in the area we know is open, but don't have a description for.

If these are the usual Class VI roads, I think I have gone all over them and can say I remember them quite well. I might be able to be there Thrusday afternoon, but don't count on it.

Thanks Jose and Lane. I'm probably going to be tied up with the water Thursday so I probably won't be able to head out. What I would like is the trails I don't have experience with to be able to say: closed/lame/fun ;)

Anyone else out there? :)

Jim,

I would be happy to go check the roads out this sunday. I'm only a half hour from Hancock.
fourlowgo at hotmaildotcom
cell 603-520-5883

Jr.

Jr. I'll send you something later today. :)

Jr, Joe and I sent you some stuff, anything you can do would be great. ;)

I wish I was able to get there early to pre run some trails. I'm headded to NY until Friday. :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom