FEB SKYLINE Ride - Lets get the party started! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dates??:steer:

Feb 5,6 & 7:frown:

Feb 12,13 & 14 - wife says this is a special weekend for something:confused:

Feb 19,20 & 21

Feb 26,27 & 28

I know peoples plans fill up quick around here, so I'd like to see this ride a reality and I really want to do this ride. I'm already booked on the 1st weekend (Feb 5-7).

So what you guys got?

Is it fact Bamableach will lead this ride? I know he's posted up leading a feb ride somewhere on the board, so jump in here Bama and tell us what you got!:p

Where does this Feb ride normally take place? (what gate/entrance which roads? what's the paved road number?) It's probably been 15 years since I went up here with dad.

Maybe I can talk dad into getting some springs and shocks ordered :wrench: for his 40 and he'll bring it or he'll ride with me:hillbilly:. I know dragr1 is wanting to do this ride as well.

Jeremy

if there ain't mud i ain't coming

I've put together a Feb ride the last 3 years. Been getting feedback on whether to make it 4. Looks like there is some interest so I guess it's a go.

Nothing finalized but I'm leaning towards the final weekend in February. I need to check with the other local guys to make sure they're a go. I like to have about 4-5 guys that know the trails so we can break up into small groups divided up by trail difficulty.

I led a group this last Saturday. It was very mild because about 90% of the vehicles were not setup for the more difficult trails. When it's dry the mild trails are pretty vanilla. And a few of the trails were off limits because it's currently hunting season (which is why I plan my ride in Feb).

I'll keep you guys posted on what I come up with.

Late february-one of the last 2 weekends. I'm in, Jeremy we gotta get that 40 going again, just force him to order the springs!

Late february-one of the last 2 weekends. I'm in, Jeremy we gotta get that 40 going again, just force him to order the springs!

No Doubt! I've tried everything so far except ordering 4 him.

I'm probably in.

Guessing a stock 80 with at's can make it?

Bama! Any details yet?

I'm probably in.

Guessing a stock 80 with at's can make it?

Last year there was something for everyone depending on your rig.

Hey WERD!!! you gonna make it this year. I gotta extra spot for a forty on my trailer. We can split fuel cost and save a little Jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom