1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVENTS IN VA

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by VA.CRUISER, Mar 20, 2002.

1. VA.CRUISER

VA.CRUISER

ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY EVENTS COMING UP IN VA ??? I WOULD LOVE TO CHECK OUT SOME OTHER CRUISERS AND TALK SHOP WITH OTHER CRUISERHEADS!!!!!!!!

2. woody

woody Internet Fireman Staff Member

Media:
    I'm attending an event at Paragon in PA over Memorial weekend....it's an East Coast club event, and I was invited by the Baltimore 4-Wheelers to attend. 14 hour drive for me....

I don't know if this is an open event or an invite-type event....but the number to call for information is 443-770-0300. Registration came to like $120 for 2 people with t-shirts and Sat dinner. Not a Cruiser only event, but should be LOTS 'o' fun anyways!

3. showtime

showtime

there are several events a year in winchester va
    go to bigdogsoffroad.com for more info.
    nick 71 fj 40

4. Kaderabek

Kaderabek

There's a spring over/welding fest event at Lance's place in Farmville the weekend of April 5. My 55 is the victim.

TJK

5. rustycruiser

rustycruiser

Todd,
    I will try and make it down to Farmville for it. I was just emailing Lance and Rob the other day about hanging out, since I have not seen them for a while due to work load.
    Ross