Dunlop RK3 700x15 still being produced in Malaysia. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been going back and forth with Dobster over the past year concerning those Dunlop RK3 700x15 tires still being produced in Malaysia. The plan was to import a bunch for us purists, and this has proved too difficult, as apparently they are very hard to export, as they would not be street legal in North America, or almost anywhere else for that matter.

If anyone has any ideas, or suggestions, please let post up :beer:

I am interested in this too. :popcorn:

I have been going back and forth with Dobster over the past year concerning those Dunlop RK3 700x15 tires still being produced in Malaysia. The plan was to import a bunch for us purists, and this has proved too difficult, as apparently they are very hard to export, as they would not be street legal in North America, or almost anywhere else for that matter.

If anyone has any ideas, or suggestions, please let post up :beer:

Any photos? what do these look like?

:D

Dunlop - Tyres

and
1964_toyota_land_cruiser_fj40.jpg

apparently they are very hard to export, as they would not be street legal in North America, or almost anywhere else for that matter.

These are new tires that are illegal to us in North America. Why is that because they are bias tires. I don't see any reason why I could use in Arizona. If you check the thread " Go back to stock steelie' Or something like that. There is a guy in South Africa who is running these in different size. Doing a web search these show up in South Africa and China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom