Disney Picnic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike,

The third weekend in October will be the target date. It's been held on that weekend for the last three years, and, has usually had perfect weather for the event. We'll solidify plans at the August GCC meeting. Everyone is invited to attend. As many will attest, we've had some killer raffle items, and each years it seems to be better and better.

Now don't go inviting that white trash from Texas to our quaint little picnic. I'm bringing my family this year!! :rolleyes:

Well, unless they are bringing money and want to buy LOTS of raffle tickets like those unruly "tornado" fellas from Kansas and elsewheres.... :D

Well, my little girls need to be educated in the ways of the white trash world sometime... :doh: :rolleyes:

God help us all this year if we are invaded from the North AND South :rolleyes:

Jody.
Director, Green Country Cruisers

Outback said:
Now don't go inviting that white trash from Texas to our quaint little picnic.

But we like Oklahoma sir .... that's where we buy our beer. :D

Hell .... if the Red River shifts a mile to the South .... we'll be IN Oklahoma. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Hmm Can I buy a few raffle tickets? :)

:doh:

:ban:

I dunno Erik, with that ARB bullbar on my Taco, I'm on a roll...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Awww heck, come on up y'all!!!!! Bring some cinder blocks to put the cruisers up on, an old sofa for the yard and a fridge for the porch.... You're welcome here in OK :D You'd fit right in...

I might even let Josie run around in just her diaper for y'all.... And not wipe either of their faces after a popsicle... Yeah, y'all would feel right at home, huh? :D

Come on boys!! Bring the trash!!

Jody.

P.S. Git your asses up here, we'd love to have 'ya!!!!!

Mike, Jody.. Holler when ya know exactly what weekend it's gonna be and I"ll get the TAC'ers notified proper like..

Jody.. I'm gonna floor ya here.. but I think I'm done wheeling for a month or so? Guess what that means? YOu wanna thread here with pics soon?

Erik,

I want to see some pics! I didn't reply to your post when I first read it because I had to go to all the local Wal Marts to buy out all of their raffle tickets first. I wanted to be sure that we had enough to support your "habit" --- now we do! :D
So, you're now welcome to COME ON DOWN and bring thre rest of the TACies with you. Tell Chef to be sure to come down too-this will probably be my only chance to wheel with "The Prez" in the near future. :cool: See you in October!

Willl do.. Can do and Will kidnap Chef and bring him down! Ya'all give me a weekend and I'll get er done..

When you finalize a weekend lemme know and I will get the word out to TAC.. or just start a thread over there!

Yes!!! Post 'em up!! Bring it on Erik!!!

66fj40x2 said:
Jody,
We gott'a make the picnic the weekend of the 22nd & 23rd for the WT of Elwood to make the event.

Mike

Thanks Mike ---

Gentlemen:

The White Trash would truly be honored to attend ya'lls gig. Me and my Boys are anxiously awaitin' the results of your August meetin' to set the dates. If'n ya'll DO decide on the above dates .... I'll put out a "call-to-arms" and we'll be there in force. :grinpimp:

Carry on.

:flamingo:

count this hillbilly in. i will hold it down for stillwater i guess, since all the cruisers i have seen are either broke down or parked forever. looking forward to meeting all of you guys at the meeting. the name's matt but all my friends call me cornbred or grasshopper. just look for the string bean in yellow cowboy boots. i'll be bringing my redneck companion as well assuming we can find the time to crawl out from under my never ending project. see yall soon and if anyone has a set of front seats laying around or knows where to get some please let me know, im looking for stock. well back to pretending i am working.....like a true american bada**.

I need to get the info in the TAC newsletter asap.. This a go for the 23rd of Oct? Or I guess I'll put it in as a Pretty much gonna happen on that date thing?
Please lemme know asap.. EC

so when yall go do you camp down in the park or across the street?

Some have camped at the pavillion and there is talk now about renting the pavillion for two days as well as the camp sites around it.

I usually stay at Russ Hogan's

For anyone interested that hasn't been there before, here is some info on the Disney area.
http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/langley_disney.htm

There is an excellent catfish restaurant about 4 miles east of Disney called Cosby's or Crosby's. That's why I'm going Friday afternoon :D

Last edited:
Mike,

At the OKC meeting this weekend, I think we'd like to get the October 22 date finalized, and let Greg proceed to reserve the pavilion for us. Greg indicated there is some kind of bike event that same weekend, so we need to move quick to make sure we can get that pavilion reserved for us now, rather than waiting another month.

You gonna make it to OKC this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom