Diff Breathers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm planning to drain and refill my diff fluid this weekend or sometime next week.
I've read up on extending the diff breathing point by running a line from the diff and into the engine bay, and in the rear from the diff to the... - I forgot where this one goes actually.

Where have you gotten your filters, and what kind of hose did you use?
Is there anything I should keep in mind?

thank you

I think it's just 5/16 or 3/8 rubber air line and I re-used the filters after a little diesel bath. Save all that for your tech night. Maybe a week or two from now? Who's available and what are the schedules like?

I think it's just 5/16 or 3/8 rubber air line and I re-used the filters after a little diesel bath. Save all that for your tech night. Maybe a week or two from now? Who's available and what are the schedules like?

This sounds like a great idea - the only two days I am unavailable is sunday the 24th and friday of the 22nd.

Just get the hose, 2 clamps and zip ties. Friday nights or weekend afternoons are best for me

Just pick a day, my schedule is retarded...

You guys pick, I can provide some cold beverages if you guys are interested. Weekend any time or week day to start at 6pm works for me (can't really get out of the office too early). The 23rd, or any day next week or the following are good with me.

How about next Saturday?

The 30th

Hello, I wanted to confirm there's still a consensus for this Saturday.

I'll be there and that's ....OK , say 10-2 ish? Shouldn't take that long but you never know.

SW CORNER OF RR 272 and Hwy 627.

I'll be there and that's ....OK , say 10-2 ish? Shouldn't take that long but you never know.

SW CORNER OF RR 272 and Hwy 627.

sounds good, I'll do a list of things I have tomorrow or tuesday, that way if I'm missing something I can go get it.

Alrite, it sounds like there's a couple of peeps lined up for this Dean, Jason and I *that's in order of mechanic competency too*

Sorry boys, I have to work this weekend.

Grab oil and a filter if you like as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom