Wanted Decent FJ62 without brown interior - PDX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lots of folks looking so I will add my post into the mix...

Portland, OR - Looking for a decent FJ62 with under 200K, preferably white or grey exterior and anything but brown inside. Straight body without rust would be nice - willing to put some $$ into mechanical.

This will replace my BJ44 :crybaby: which I will be posting sometime in the near future - open to creative trades...?

Cheers!

I have seen a FJ60 or 62 in the IHOP parking lot on 82nd a couple of times recently with a for sale sign in the window. My wife and I are looking for a diesel or I would be able to provide more info (we stopped and looked at it, but seeing it was a gasser she moved along pretty quickly).

I am not associated in any way, but it looks like a nice clean truck - if I see it again I will try to grab a number and price for you.

Thanks!

In a perfect world I would also be looking for an HJ myself - I tried on the one that was posted in Redmond on CL but it went fast.

Thanks!

In a perfect world I would also be looking for an HJ myself - I tried on the one that was posted in Redmond on CL but it went fast.

You aren't kidding - it was gone in a flash. The wife and I are even watching Vancouver CL to see if we might snag a BJ/HJ from up there.

I will keep my eyes open for the FJ for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom