December badlands? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LV sold and paid for. House in diaper vile sold again.

Wow, congrats.... And I'm sad to see the lv leave the family... I'm sure it will be the last...

That's a sweet loan BTW... Even with the bizarre terms. At least you don't have much credit history built up on the cc's...

Did you guys ever go to the Badlands?
I cannot drive but am free the 1st weekend in January to ride bitch if you guys are still going.
Just puttin that out there.

Did you guys ever go to the Badlands?
I cannot drive but am free the 1st weekend in January to ride bitch if you guys are still going.
Just puttin that out there.

I got a wild hair last weekend and pulled the trans to build the crawler setup so I'd be a big stretch to make it Saturday without some all night thrashing tomorrow to get the heavy ass bitch back in and weld in the new crossmember

That's still 2 weeks away, Conner!

No, we won't make this Saturday either do the my buddy ripping his steering arm off the knuckle. We are shooting for either NYD or the Saturday after

Cool I'm off New Years Day & the Saturday after. Will there be an extra seat for my gimp ass?

Hmmm.. actualy off work both those days, but would take a lot of work to get the 40 ready for the trip. I'll try but no promises.

C'mon Mark, Conner...get those rigs done & let's wheel!

Of course my own is no where near done so I need to encourage others.

Whatever it takes! The SWB would enjoy the journey

Any word on when this is going to go on? I vote NYD, cause Billiam might be able to come help me with my stuff on January 3/4.
I know, I know, I want it all!

I'll vote for NYD as well because I want to come help on Tony's truck that weekend

I'll be out of town.... Y'all have fun!

Besides I literally have pretty bad tendonitis in my elbow and my shoulder from last time at the badlands... I gotta put power steering in the 40....

Ouch! John, I can feel your pain. Yes to power steering in the 40 for a tech day project!

Power steering in the 40? Whaaaaa.... HTFU. I'm out for this, no time to get the 40 ready, even looked through Gumbys build up of the pig for insperation, still moving too slow.

NYD sounds like the day. We will be there, I'm going to try and get my center diff fixed tomorrow morning, but it's not like I can't still wheel it.