Dead Battery (3x in 2mths) - 30A BAT Fuse has 500mA draw - what next? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That fixed it for me! I found one on eBay, I think it was like $100. Immediately fixed the draw, I was stunned by how much that bad switch was drawing. So hopefully you get resolution. Keep me posted.
@Turd Fergusson

So you replaced with an OEM master door switch?

Did it also fix the auto up/down feature?

@Turd Fergusson

Yeah I bought OEM, I found a Lexus one, same PN for my 06.
I previously did try the up/down fix and I think that was a waste of time. Never, ever got the auto up down fixed until I got the OEM switch. I think that’ll fix it for you.
For what it’s worth, I ended up needing a new battery after the truck kept draining the old one. But even with the old battery on a full charge, the OEM switch did the trick!

I previously did try the up/down fix and I think that was a waste of time. Never, ever got the auto up down fixed until I got the OEM switch. I think that’ll fix it for you.
For what it’s worth, I ended up needing a new battery after the truck kept draining the old one. But even with the old battery on a full charge, the OEM switch did the trick!
Thanks. I’ve had to keep mine on a battery tender or it would be completely dead in 2-3 days.

@Turd Fergusson

Sorry it sounds like the same issue I'm having, blinking drivers side window switch on the driver window only. Non oem switch (Switch Doctor) didn't solve it for me. Was causing battery drain as well until I unplug the switch.

Is the answer basically, get an OEM switch? My auto up/down on the driver doesnt work. The other windows can't be controlled from the master, but each can control their own. And my door lock button on the master switch doesn't do anything.

Exact issue I had, the OEM switch fixed it all. I found mine on eBay for like $100
OH man, I really hope that's my situation. I'll test out an OEM one and cross my fingers. Did you have any issues with your door lock button previously? I'm hoping the OEM switch takes care of the blinking driver switch, auto up/down, and the power lock....

I didn’t have the lock/unlock problem, but I don’t have any faith in the non-OEM switches after my issue. I bet that’ll fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom