CRUISERS ON THE ROCKIES - July 24 - Silverton, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

prharper

GOLD Star
Threads
This looks like a fun event for 100, 200, 300 series. I'm planning on going out there for LCDC the following week but this one is tempting.

Anyone in the club going?

This looks like a fun event for 100, 200, 300 series. I'm planning on going out there for LCDC the following week but this one is tempting.

I will be out there for Solid Axle Summit 8 just after that. If you are still around we should catch up. I plan to be in Ouray on the August 4th. Going to take a hot air ballon ride in Colo Springs early that morning and then head over the mountain. I have an RV site. I am sure we can make room for you. I am staying at the KOA.

Also going out for LCDC. I saw this and thought it looked really good too. Thinking of just running both back to back?

Also going out for LCDC. I saw this and thought it looked really good too. Thinking of just running both back to back?
Yep, it's tempting to do both if I can get away from work that long and an extended hall pass from my wife. The later is the biggest challenge.
I will be out there for Solid Axle Summit 8 just after that. If you are still around we should catch up. I plan to be in Ouray on the August 4th. Going to take a hot air ballon ride in Colo Springs early that morning and then head over the mountain. I have an RV site. I am sure we can make room for you. I am staying at the KOA.
That's also tempting. I'm barely able to sell my wife on LCDC again this year. Throwing in COTR would be a huge accomplishment granted I would never hear the end of it. Not ruling it out yet.
Extending my stay for Solid Axle Summit would result in divorce or me living in my Land Cruiser for the foreseeable future!

Yep, it's tempting to do both if I can get away from work that long and an extended hall pass from my wife. The later is the biggest challenge.

That's also tempting. I'm barely able to sell my wife on LCDC again this year. Throwing in COTR would be a huge accomplishment granted I would never hear the end of it. Not ruling it out yet.
Extending my stay for Solid Axle Summit would result in divorce or me living in my Land Cruiser for the foreseeable future!
I need to figure out my schedule. I have a similar predicament with work, however not married for better and worse lol

i feel bummed that it is limited too 100 200 and 300 series.... I guess the rest of us are not Cruisers

i feel bummed that it is limited too 100 200 and 300 series.... I guess the rest of us are not Cruisers
Just be glad you're skinny and fit in more places. This is for the big wagons. Nothing wrong with unique events for specific models. There are 40 series meet ups, 70 meet ups, GXOR meet ups, 4Runner meet ups. Etc. Aint no thing. Plenty of events, besides if you did the right thing and bought one of each model of Yota truck like any good mudder does, you'd be able to attend all of the events. It is your own fault for not doing that so get on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom