1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruiserdan, part number question for you?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by yomama, May 30, 2003.

1. yomama

yomama

Can you take a look in the book and see if the same part number is used on all 5 brake bleeders (nipples)? I am interested in getting those Speed Bleeders. Any more info (size, thread) would also be helpful.

On a side note, I still haven't had time to figure out my power drain, so rather then relying on my second battery to jump start the motor everyday, I went out and got the Optima Blue starting/deep cycle battery. The best of the best, cost me almost $200. The thing is really shaped odd, they staggered the cylinders so it is large, but it does fit. It is rated at 1125 CCA and also 75Amper hours.

Yomama

2. Beowulf

Beowulf

Yomama,
    I can partially answer until C-Dan gets here. The LSPV bleeder is different; slightly larger in size. The 4 caliper bleeders appear to be the same.
    -B-

3. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Supporting Vendor Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    Yo,

The front and rear bleeders are not the same part numbers.
    The front is a 47547-20030, the rear a 47547-12030. The LSPV bleeder is not sold separately from the valve. The catalogs do not state dimensions for them.
    It appears that I am pretty much useless on this one. :ugh:

Dan :beer: