CruiseMoab 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Rising Sun has officially announced that CruiseMoab 2020 dates! They've moved from the first week in May (traditional time) to the week of April 13-19, 2020

YAHOO! For those of us bean counting types this is fantastic news as our jobs have us tied to our calculators the first week of every damn month. I was only able to attend the few years at a past job when I wasn't tied to month end closings! Last trip out there for me was 2014.

Details here on the Rising Sun Clubhouse site.

You going? This makes it potentially easier for us too.

You going? This makes it potentially easier for us too.
I am very, very seriously considering it. Haven't been since 2014 and the change in dates makes it possible outside of abandoning the :flamingo: the last few days of tax season. That could be good or bad. Good because I'm out of the way, bad because I usually plan, get and cook dinner the last few weeks of tax season because she's so busy.
If I do go and depending on whether my mother is still alive in Denver, I may do what I've done a couple of times going to CruiseMoab and head out the Saturday beforehand and drive to Denver, spend a little time with family then back to Moab. We'll see as sign up time approaches.
Sounds like you might be interested??

I can't say for sure - but will keep an eye on the updates for this. It would be a good maiden voyage when I'm done with all the maintenance and repairs.

Yes, interested. The date change is better for us as well. We'll see what happens with this year's vacation bid.

Hmmmm....very tempting. Will have to see how the next few months of work go but would love to make this happen.

I'm interested...... Would be good to see everyone - it's been too, too long.

Damn! The change in dates screws with my schedule. I will be getting off of my wedding cruise the day before CM starts.

Looks like I'll have to take the entire month off ;)

Wedding?! Awesome and congrats!

Decided not to sign up. Rising Sun opened sign ups evening of the 20th and saw a post on FB that they sold out in 14 hours!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom