Club Meeting This Tues. 1/25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hope to see y'all there. Rudy's 183 7pm

I'll be in Lubbock for the week, ya'll have a good time! - W'

We usually get a good mix. So just show up :)

I may head up there, if I can get out of work in time. It's so far north, yall should put it somewhere more central. : )

I live in SW austin which is like North San Antonio from Rudys on 183.

...It's so far north, yall should put it somewhere more central. : )

Save your breath. That's been discussed for years. It ain't gonna happen. :bang:

Hangten, where do you live? I live in Buda and maybe we can car pool.

Hangten, where do you live? I live in Buda and maybe we can car pool.

Mopac/slaughter

It is more of a time thing for me- central to SW home to NW meeting. Again, I am just one guy who lives south.

Did yall put the relocation to a vote? ha! I can "help" run the ballots.

I just called my mom to whine...

Driving Distance to Rudy's 183

I doubt that anyone has the time to fool with this, but it would be interesting to Mapquest the distance from each member's house to Rudy's 183 and attempt to determine whether centralizing the location might boost attendance.

It may not. I'd guess Jeff has the longest drive, or possibly W.L., and they're already among the most regular attendees.

FWIW, I just checked and it's 7.5 miles for me.

5.5 miles for me. Lee keeps suggesting Bone Daddy's, but no one takes him seriously for some reason.

If your worried about the distance, your vehicle needs a stereo upgrade! :grinpimp:

I can't remember I have done the milage from my house to Rudy's and it's either 26 or 28 miles. I know from my house to my office downtown (across the street from the formerly smoking Governor's Mansion) is 24 miles, so If, I straighten out a few turns here and there, 28 sounds "about" right.

I can't remember I have done the milage from my house to Rudy's and it's either 26 or 28 miles. I know from my house to my office downtown (across the street from the formerly smoking Governor's Mansion) is 24 miles, so If, I straighten out a few turns here and there, 28 sounds "about" right.

WL...Congrats, You're the long distance winner! Jeff and Mark will present you with the prize at the next meeting. :clap:

I don't want to give away the surprise, but I think it's a parts truck. This one...

1978 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser

Google says 29 miles from my place, not that i'm laying any claims since i'm permanently disqualified from anything remotely relating to this topic. and it's probably 4 years since i've seen Rudy's. but do get out the survey chains -- jeff lives about 2000' feet from me which gives 28 miles a run for it's money.

so how about an irregular supplemental south-austin LC get-together? Like this saturday at Salt Lick at 1130. lunch at high noon. any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom