Catching a little air (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.dudeman.ca
I thought I'd share this photo op from last weekend's nice weather.

The suspension works well, after years of accumulating parts for the SOA, it's come together nicely - smooth. It's amazing how different things look from the driver's seat (I had no idea my wheels were catching air).

Enjoy!
UCC April 06 meeting1.jpg
UCC April 06 meeting2.jpg
crawling over the top from rear.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!:) I hope to be where you're at with my rig in a couple of years.

Have a great year of wheeling! :cheers:

So...... you couldnt find any where else to off-road except in horse crap lol ;p ;p Good pics tho!!!!!!

andrew7elk said:
So...... you couldnt find any where else to off-road except in horse crap lol ;p ;p Good pics tho!!!!!!

I like the way you think.

This was at the recent May 2006 Upper Canada Cruisers' tech day/meeting/BBQ (Ontario) and after crawling around under my 60 - tightening up a loose exhaust some of the guys egged me on to try out the closest obsticle we had around... at first I said "nah" but then I thought why else did I build it for - fired it up and started plowin' poop!

It was worth the show, hell even the horses enjoyed it!

I am....in a world......of s***........Joker!

I was doing the same thing but it was on a rock face and not poop, ended up destroying a knuckle bearing.....I think poop is softer. Maybe next time i'll try the poop.
Knuckle Busterrrrrtrrrrrttrtrtrrr.jpg

Damn,

Looks like it would be so easy just to go "ass over tea kettle". Looks fun.

lowtideride said:
I was doing the same thing but it was on a rock face and not poop, ended up destroying a knuckle bearing.....I think poop is softer. Maybe next time i'll try the poop.

That's precisely why I was pounding the poop, I knew it would be a soft landing.

Hey lowtideride, are you locked up in that rig?

PS. Great shot!

Rig of Mortis said:
That's precisely why I was pounding the poop, I knew it would be a soft landing.

Hey lowtideride, are you locked up in that rig?

PS. Great shot!

Yulp, front and rear.....there is about 3ft of green slimy water at the bottom of this part, Prob just as bad as poo because it does not smell all that great, And when that ledge laughs at you and spits you back off it, you land in that green goop water.

Cool shots by the way...I can't wait to hit the trailllllllssss

-Al:beer:

SCJO06 said:
Damn,

Looks like it would be so easy just to go "ass over tea kettle". Looks fun.

I think on that attempt the change dish/ ash tray fell out of the dash and change went everywhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom