Buschtaxi-meeting germany (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40-GARAGE

I`ll be back....
Threads
Website
www.fj40-garage.de
buschtaxi_header.jpg

It´s near!

The Buschtaxi Meeting is the annual meeting of the Buschtaxi family: Three days of friendly and private athmosphere with loads of information, discussion, talks, workshops and a few hundred Landcruisers, Hiluxes, 4Runners, FJ Cruisers...in short: A family-friendly weekend with much time for talking, making plans, getting ideas, finding solutions, relaxing, making party - a short holiday with fun guaranteed!

This years meeting is from September 6.-8. and it´s located in 36318 Storndorf, Germany. All further informations here, via email: netzmeister@buschtaxi.de or phone: 0049 72 44 70 27-30.

The Buschtaxi Meeting 2013
6th to 8th of September
D-36318 Schwalmtal-Storndorf (navigate via "Am Johannesgarten 5")

The location on Google Maps >>
Storndorf at German Wikipedia >>

Movie Trailer Buschtaxi Meeting 2012
Movie trailer Buschtaxi Meeting 2009
Movie about the BTT2009 by TVN Poland

file.php

Original Post at Buschtaxi.

It would be great to share the campfire with some US Cruiserheads so if you are in the area come around!

Last edited:
I wish I could be there. My 'Cruiser is already in Germany but I will be busy in Canada those days :(

I would like to know where you guys get stuff rebuilt over there. I have a brake master and a few calipers that need rebuilding. I also have an altenator that the Bosch shop in Aurich could not diagnose/fix.

Hope to be back early in 2014 if all goes well.

I wish I could be there. My 'Cruiser is already in Germany but I will be busy in Canada those days :(

I would like to know where you guys get stuff rebuilt over there. I have a brake master and a few calipers that need rebuilding. I also have an altenator that the Bosch shop in Aurich could not diagnose/fix.

Hope to be back early in 2014 if all goes well.

I will try to find a good shop for your needs and contact you via pm.

Just a few more weeks or 44 days............ gentlemen book your flights! ;)

I will be out there for sure. Missed last year due to work travel. But this year looks clear.

Cheers.

I will be out there for sure. Missed last year due to work travel. But this year looks clear.

Cheers.

Guess you cant miss me, i am the one with the smallest Cruiser............

truck-bkgd.jpg

:bounce::beer::cheers:

Last edited:
Beno did you make s n t before. I used to go to that while I was in Cali.

me too i think all them same years, 92 fj80 with one black fender drivers side, on 36 inch tires

Wife and I will be driving over from London so looking forward to meeting everyone. Shame the the UK land cruiser gathering is the same weekend.
Simon

I won't be able to make it. I have work that weekend. To bad I was looking forward to going.

Peter it looks like my work schedule has changed. Which day or days are you going? Maybe meet up if possible? Or any one else going?

hey ya peter, is there a place my son and i can throw a tent and have a camp fire?

Chappy, if you don't make it I will fly over there and have some words... maybe around September timeframe. :)

It won't happen for me this year, but I intend to get there one year!

Heck ken I will welcome the visit. Got 4 months left then back to Iowa.

Chappy what day(s) are you going? I am looking at Sat or Sun. I think I can only swing one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom