Buell is closing shop.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Plan on a week long trip to Colorado this May before I start med school, when I will ride it everyday to class. 45 mpg still beats 22 in my Tacoma and what ever the FJ40 will get with the SBC when I get that running.
As long as American Sportbike or someone similar picks up the aftermarket on small bits, I will be happy.

I'd love to have a bike, but only if I was still single.

One thing I learned in med school is that motorcyclists make great organ donors because often times they are young, relatively healthy males. However, the stats don't seem to scare some of my attendings (one of the anesthesiologists owns a buell).

"Our central estimates show that organ donations
due to motor vehicle accidents increase by 10 percent when states repeal helmet laws."

https://www.msu.edu/~telder/donorcycles6-10-09.pdf

Don't forget your helmet!:cheers:

Don't forget your helmet!:cheers:

some silly bastids actually sue the government for the "right" to not wear their helmets.

Sidebar: Sikhs in Canada are exempt from wearing motorcycle helmets, because (they insist) the helmets interfere with their religious freedom. Some enterprising guy in Vancouver has just designed and marketed a helmet that looks like a Sikh turban!

I live about 15 min. from Eric. His ideas were nice for a small midwestern town (East Troy, WI). I just read in the paper , they are keeping some folks to do their racing bikes.

Hope it works for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom