BSLCA Monthly Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just lost said:
We are having our first club meeting of the year Sunday February 17th from 1 -3 at Pizza Village South. That's on Kaliste Saloom. Please try to attend :beer:

We will also be collecting dues for those of you that haven't paid yet ;)

Thank you Ms Jean, looking forward to it :)

Great Meeting today and a good turn out thanks to ALL that came out. I think we ALL walked away fired up and looking forward the new year's activities. It was great seeing some new faces and rigs and just as great seeing the good friends that anchor this club year to year and make all the new comers feel welcome. Salute :cheers:

Anyone notice our Facebook page blowing up with activity this evening :D

We're missing Sean and Scott in the photo but we managed to get most :clap:

Group Edit Banner Rev 2 MUD Edit.jpg

Please note the time change for our March meeting on the 17th it'll be from 12 - 2 instead of 1 - 3 because of another party that booked the room from 2 to 5 :) Thanks for catching it Ms Jean

Thanks to those that came out for the meeting yesterday it was good to see you ALL. Even Josh who drove in from Houma. I'm just sorry the time change threw a few off hopefully we'll get back on schedule for May :) I will follow up on some of those action items I took away yesterday and will have the mins from yesterday's meeting out to you ALL before the end of the week. Have a good Monday and week :cheers:

Reserved 'the room' at Pizza Village for the May 26th today :)

Will send reminder emails when we return for GSMTR.

Reserved 'the room' at Pizza Village for the May 26th today :)

Will send reminder emails when we return for GSMTR.

Great, thank you Maam we'll have plenty to discuss following our annual crawfish boil, GSMTR next week and we'll let everyone know about the Razorback Ramble coming up in June and try to plan a summer BBQ outing with another weekend of camping :cheers:

soooo!!! much 2 do sooo little time:eek::eek::eek:

BBQ and camping does sound good.

Pizza Village, Kaliste Saloom

Monthly meeting this Sunday 1 - 3, I hope to see you there :)

Sorry to say I will miss this one. I was looking forward to hearing about the trip. Cajuns playing for tournament championship at 1:00.

Sorry to say I will miss this one. I was looking forward to hearing about the trip. Cajuns playing for tournament championship at 1:00.

Aww too bad. Isn't the BSLCA meetings more important ;p

Understand bud I hope they won, I'll send out the mins from the meeting this week :) was sorry to see the girls go out last night.

Was a good meeting thanks to those that came out :)

image-2036533313.jpg

image-1348180245.jpg

image-2399663443.jpg

Looks like a good turnout, any of those FJ's headed to Razor Back Ramble with us?

Looks like a good turnout, any of those FJ's headed to Razor Back Ramble with us?

None that we heard from yet but I told them in the meeting this would be a great event to get some time on the trails at a first class park :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom