For Sale Brand new 7 window black softttop, paki softtop poles, Masterpull XD sythetic winch cable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Items I have for sale:

1) Trollhole premium black sunbrella fabric 7 window soft-top (purchased couple years ago and never installed, still boxed up as sent to me and stored in my home) I paid over $1100 from what I remember. $850obo, shipping not included.

2) Paki soft-top poles (missing top windshield channel piece..the piece that mounts across the top windshield) $850obo, shipping not included.

3) 140' Masterpull Superline XD synthetic winch-line (given to me but I never installed on my Warn...never used but dirty from sitting in climate controlled basement. $600obo, shipping not included.

if you are interested in anything please email me directly @ wand3rfr33@gmail.com because I don't come to the site that often anymore. I have no clue what shipping will cost for any of these things but will pass through to you whatever it cost me and I will not charge for packaging material. As well I don't know how much each one of them weighs and would only be able to give an estimate of weight based upon me lifting it up. I dont think I can add pics either for I just tried. If you email I will send you pics. Sorry

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom