Boston terriers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Anyone have one? Can't get the dog I really want in this house (house and yard aren't very big, else I would get an Alaskan malamute or a German shepherd), and the GF really likes Bostons. I'm kinda impartial to them, but at least it's not a pom or a chihuahua. Thoughts?

I hear dey're wicked cute.

Very high energy all the time. PM Trevor he has one.

Get a Maltese. Low maintenance and cool manner.

They

They cool. My wife got one and it gets along great with my man eating pit bull.
IMG_0934.jpg

They cool. My wife got one and it gets along great with my man eating pit bull.

That pit sure looks like a vicious one. It could eat a child at any second!

they're gritty li'l bastards. still small enough to kick the s*** out of it though when it bites your sock.

I generally hate ankle biters, but the few BTs I've ever been around were pretty cool. The only other ankle biter I would allow would be a pug.

In 1987 on my way to work I observed a Boston Terrier chasing a cat across the street right in front of me. It was step for step with the cat which was fleeing at top speed. The dog bit the cat at least every other step. The cat survived by darting into a crevasse under a house at full run. I pumped my fist in the air and cheered that dog.

Boston Terriers; I have never owned one but they make me smile.

In 1987 on my way to work I observed a Boston Terrier chasing a cat across the street right in front of me. It was step for step with the cat which was fleeing at top speed. The dog bit the cat at least every other step. The cat survived by darting into a crevasse under a house at full run. I pumped my fist in the air and cheered that dog.

WTF, where do you live, Jersey?

you forgot to add that the BT died seconds later from a combination of heart attack, suffocation and 4xhip displacement :D

No I just like cats.

Especially cats in Wisconsin!

I have a boston terrier which i got due to a small yard. Everyone said he would be very energenic all the time but hes more calm than any other dog ive evr had. He sleeps most of the time.but he is very good and listens great. I would definitly get another one if i had the chance.
DSC00345.jpg

Great dogs especially among the ones to choose from in that size range....lots of personality-happy dogs :) As a side note, they also make a fair amount of noise breathing including snoring--most people find it endearing, but if you're a light sleeper it may piss you off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom