blacked out handles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MANUCHAO

omnia mea mecum porto
Threads
Before:

P1010789 (Medium).JPG

After

P1010790 (Medium).JPG
P1010792 (Medium).JPG
P1010789 (Medium).JPG
P1010790 (Medium).JPG
P1010792 (Medium).JPG

before

P1010788 (Medium).JPG

After

P1010791 (Medium).JPG

P1010793 (Medium).JPG
P1010788 (Medium).JPG
P1010791 (Medium).JPG
P1010793 (Medium).JPG

very cool. what did you use?:cheers:

HA!! I knew great minds thought alike. All of mine has been done and I did all the window trim as well! I really need to get some new pics of the truck up. Looks good Frank!
NO CHROME AT ALL! :beer:

Thanks guys... I powder coated them.. they sand blasted and PC for $30

Randy how did you manage the no chrome on ALL the windows.. I got the rubber trim for the rear and quarter sides but I still need to get rid all 4 doors and the front windshield.... windshield will probably get a new one as this one is really pitted...

Nice! :clap:

HA!! I knew great minds thought alike. All of mine has been done and I did all the window trim as well! I really need to get some new pics of the truck up. Looks good Frank!
NO CHROME AT ALL! :beer:

Post up pics!

I'm pretty sure you can remove the chrome outlining the upper edges of the doors without modifying anything. kevinmrowland removed his and still uses the stock window tracks.

love it. i blacked out my grill w/ krylon flat black and would love to do the handles, etc. only problem is that it's started to fleck off in a few places from hitting bugs at such high speeds (yeah that's sarcasm).

Looks great!

I was planning on PC'ing my handles, but after I painted my stock bumper, I may just paint them and the Ford swing out mirrors I have (I know....but I like them).

The paint I used was Duplicolor self etching primer and Duplicolor block wheel paint. Very stout stuff. I need to replce two two handles so ifthe paint does not last, I'll PC the new ones. PC does look good though....

I had all new chrome sent it out for powder and then installed. Of which I still have a bunchof new stuff in the bag. I will get you pics up so you can see as for the glass chrome I have a glass shop that is installing the new black beadlock.

Get a new self-locking gasket with your new windshield: no groove for the "chrome".

I always told people I couldn't get the gasket that accepts the chrome. What I didn't tell them is that they were available, but I just couldn't bring myself to order them (PITA).

When I clicked this thread I kept thinking "I like my bling", but I actually like the looks of that.

Black is the new bling.

That's awesome.

Dude, that looks very nice eh !!!!
Where did yah get the parts ? Spare truck or new ?

Im thinking of getting rid of some of the chrome and painting the rest....

How the hell did you get the door handles off to get them powdercoated? Looks like a nightmare! I saw some black oem replacement ones for sale on a website for like $4 a piece i might just do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom