Bianchi score (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star
Threads
I rescued this Bianchi frame from a dumpster yesterday but I don't know exactly what I have. I've not been able to find any info on any bikes sites. It dates back to at least 1999 based on a registration sticker on the frame. The frame and forks are straight so I think it will be worth fixing up. A new seat is needed, cables replaced, and shifters; don't know what else at this time. I have the rear wheel with a 7 speed gear set but no front.

Who knows anything about this bike?
DSCN2128.jpg
DSCN2132.jpg
DSCN2135.jpg

Looks a bit earlier than 1999 based on the lugged frame, V brakes, and lack of front suspension. Would make a good commuter/recreation bike or a solid mtb platform if you are a glutton for punishment on a rigid frame.

it's of nominal value, unless you're in san fran, boston, portland or nyc where any man-child with a student loan would overpay for a bianchi frame REGARDLESS of what type it is.

WITH THAT SAID, it's a nice free frame. Something I would build into a single speed set up, change the stem and handlebar, put road 26 inch tires which it's sized for and ride it around town. it's a bianchi, steel, from the 90s so it will be of decent riding.

scratches on frame raise suspicion of it being stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom