Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was a clip. The cupholder fit once the clip for the wiring was released. I'm curious, is this exclusive to an LX 470 or maybe specific years? Another question, if others have installed this cupholder and have run into this same issue what they did with the wiring? Seems to me you'd either have to leave the wiring dangling or create a new way to fasten it lower in order to install the cupholder.
My 99 LX didn’t have any issues. I don’t remember a wire loom there but I do know it just dropped into place with no issues. My center console is empty though. No DVD or anything.

Just ordered the fog light replacement from Ben. Any others used Baja Designs Squadron lights? Which light pattern did you get? SAE? Wide corning or the driving combo

I want to run these fog lights all the time and I dont want to blind anyone.

Just ordered the fog light replacement from Ben. Any others used Baja Designs Squadron lights? Which light pattern did you get? SAE? Wide corning or the driving combo

I want to run these fog lights all the time and I dont want to blind anyone.
For 3” SAE dogs you wanna go with the SS3 Diode Dynamics. I almost bought the Squadrons to math the rest of the Baja’s on my build but was talked out of it.

Hi Ben, I just sent you a pm with what I think is the last measurement you needed for the wheel caps for the Method 701 wheels.

Ben…or everyone. I’ve been trying to install the cup holder in my 2006 LX 470 and have run into a problem. There is wiring on the drivers side/by the e-brake that is not allowing the cup holder to install. Has anyone else run into this? How do I resolve this issue? I have a CD changer in the center console…is wiring for cd changer?

View attachment 2854077

View attachment 2854078

View attachment 2854079

View attachment 2854080

Did you ever get this installed? If so, let’s see some pics.

Did you ever get this installed? If so, let’s see some pics.
Went back to the stock cupholder. Bummer...Ben's 3D cupholder is stout and would have been nice upgrade. I had a couple choices due to the wiring. 1) Leaving the wiring harness/loom dangling free. 2) Figure out to reattach this wiring lower so the cup holder could fit. 3) Just use the stock cupholder.

Didn't want to leave the wiring unclipped and I couldn't see an easy way to reattach it.

Not sure if this wiring is due to the CD changer in the center console or if this is specific to an LX 470 or maybe certain years.....but the cupholder is a great product for sure.

Loving my new Baja Designs in my TJM bumper courtesy of Ben! Such a clean install and they really light up the ditches. Thanks for the fast shipping

E177F029-8C22-4FB5-AF25-47820ECAFD33.jpeg

3F04B139-1D5D-4357-92E0-06C1D964EF61.jpeg

B685F6FD-DCC8-4FBD-ACD5-332CDE7157CC.jpeg

36274708-0F71-4F03-867C-BB4CA2F55D68.jpeg

Went back to the stock cupholder. Bummer...Ben's 3D cupholder is stout and would have been nice upgrade. I had a couple choices due to the wiring. 1) Leaving the wiring harness/loom dangling free. 2) Figure out to reattach this wiring lower so the cup holder could fit. 3) Just use the stock cupholder.

Didn't want to leave the wiring unclipped and I couldn't see an easy way to reattach it.

Not sure if this wiring is due to the CD changer in the center console or if this is specific to an LX 470 or maybe certain years.....but the cupholder is a great product for sure.

Eeesh, I hope the one I just bought fits, maybe I’ll have to remove the harness clamp?

Anyone heard from Ben recently? I’ve tried messaging and emailing about my order back in Nov. he said it’s was beind sent out early Dec but nothing yet and not heard anything since. I’m sure he has a backlog etc but wasn’t sure what’s going on.
Rob
Wondering the same thing myself. This is typically one of the more active threads and he hasn’t been posting. Hope everything is well @BenCC

Wondering the same thing myself. This is typically one of the more active threads and he hasn’t been posting. Hope everything is well @BenCC
He just got back to me today and said my package is mailed. Someone on the FB group said he has been moving house as well so that combined with the holidays has probably meant he had been out of touch.

I placed an order in December and he said it was a 6 week lead time. You can reach him the best through Instagram.
Anyone heard from Ben recently? I’ve tried messaging and emailing about my order back in Nov. he said it’s was beind sent out early Dec but nothing yet and not heard anything since. I’m sure he has a backlog etc but wasn’t sure what’s going on.
Rob

Make 4 V3: Multiple Rock Switches DEEP Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

M4V3.1 Overview of the Final Product

View attachment 2330074
BE17CA8A-6353-4C57-AE54-3A802A23A88E.jpeg

View attachment 2241596

M4V3.2 Introduction

This make is revised based on M4V2 . Switch pockets are pushed out to give some extra clearance behind the mount. See the following two pictures for comparison between the revised version (M4V3 Red) and the previous version (M4V1 Blue).

1584389464999.png

1584390280444.png

M4V3.3Purchase List to Complete the Installation

Rocker Switches

Panel Plugs

M4V3.4 Purchase Link

$75 + USPS Priority. Printed in tan or grey ABS or PETG. PM for direct Paypal payment.
50% discount if you purchased M4V1 or M4V2.

@BenCC can you post or does anyone have the dimensions of these "rocker switch" holes exactly? I would've thought this was a standard thing but the rocker switches that came with my lockers seem to be taller than all dimension I could find. Is there a range here or?

Cheers,
rjones

Rob
I've PM'd him a few time with no response, looks like he hasn't even viewed the PM. I'd like to order a

Make 33: CLO (Console Lid Organizer)​

But can't get a hold of him. Hopefully he responds soon and everything is OK.

Hoping this part is next :bounce: USB/light on door light. The lenses become brittle and break the only option is to buy the entire assembly.

View attachment 2513398

View attachment 2513399

Wow, this thread is forever long now, congrats Ben! you got a crowd now.

So, I had the extra time to finally put this idea I had into the concept. here is what it looks like using an old light fixture and it works! charging small speaker, flashlights etc. Best of all wires are out of the way not tripping getting in and out of the seat from the center console charging section.

1643314982772.png

1643315005422.png

Reactions: ls6
Here it is in practice:

1643315097635.png

I've PM'd him a few time with no response, looks like he hasn't even viewed the PM. I'd like to order a

Make 33: CLO (Console Lid Organizer)​

But can't get a hold of him. Hopefully he responds soon and everything is OK.
Send him an email. It's in his signature on Page 1 of this thread. He responded to me right away when I wrote him the other week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom