Beach ’N’ Toys Members get 20% off 4x4 parts at Toyota Carlsbad! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

leucadiacruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
The fine folks at Toyota Carlsbad have been kind enough to partner up with Beach ’N’ Toys for a 20% discount on your Land Cruiser and Toyota 4x4 parts.

Here's the deal: If you’re a member in good standing of Beach ’N’ Toys, you’ll get a discount card (I’ll have them at meetings. If you need it yesterday, PM me.:bounce:) to show at the parts counter, along with your current TLCA membership card and ID. Some restrictions apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: KTP
I just used this just today on a possible water pump, thermostat, and gaskets. They even gave me the 20% off on the Red coolant!

@leucadiacruiser Russ said hi! He asked where you've been and I spilled the beans that you have been cheating on them with a sexy Swedish model. Once I explained that you still had all of the cruisers, Russ was mollified enough to not cancel the arrangement. :p

I need a new steering rack for my LX470 and I'd really like to go OEM and only do that job once. 20% off would help a lot on a $900 part. Please let me know if I can meet somewhere to pick up this magical discount card.

I just mentioned I was a member of the club. I didn't have the card.

Honor system on actually being a TLCA and BnT member in good standing.

They even knocked off some when I picked up a battery the other day!

K

Does anyone know if this is still available at Toyota Carlsbad?

I’m actually at Toyota Carlsbad now getting my 4Runner serviced. Didn’t see Russ, but this sign is on the counter. Probably applies to many of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom