Baltimore Bounty ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The sticker goes on the back glass, not the tailgate!!!:rolleyes:

you're right about the glass but I believe the lil' pete don't have a glass window.

Lil' Pete's got both a tailgate and a back window ... ain't neither one of 'em gettin' no stickers. :rolleyes:

But she's gettin' alot of other thangs ... put 'er into The Pete Store this morning. :clap:

Replacin' all the lock cylinders on the the ignition, cab doors, and sleeper door with new ones keyed alike. One truck ... one key. :cool:

New weatherstrippin' and window channel on both cab doors.:cool:

Round 2 on trying to get exhaust brake functioning. :meh:

Track down and eliminate electrical gremlin under the dash that makes fan control and dash lights go out when they got hot. :rolleyes:

Track down and eliminate air leak in system.

Repair faulty 'low-air pressure alarm'.

Track down and eliminate rattle in driver's door.

and ...

install my 31 yeller lights. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Pick 'er up Friday ... take 'er to a truck show Friday night ... and drive 'er home this weekend. :steer:

:flamingo:

My computer says it's 67 miles outta the way ... :rolleyes:

Will you feed me and then let me sleep with your wife??

That'd sure make it worth drivin' them 67 miles. :grinpimp:

Roads to Casa Clutchee big enuff for Lil' Pete with the lil' trailer?

Gotta place to park the damn thang?

I'm askin' 'cause I'm thinkin' you gotta damn-fine idea sir. :clap:

My computer says it's 67 miles outta the way ... :rolleyes: Totally worth it

Will you feed me and then let me sleep with your wife?? Yes, & NO

That'd sure make it worth drivin' them 67 miles. :grinpimp:

Roads to Casa Clutchee big enuff for Lil' Pete with the lil' trailer? Yeap!

Gotta place to park the damn thang?Yeap

I'm askin' 'cause I'm thinkin' you gotta damn-fine idea sir. :clap:Yeap

Answers in red.....

I'll keep you posted. :cool:

If I'm able to leave bright and early in the morning Saturday or Sunday, it'd be a good stopping point for sure. :beer:

Do not forget to honk as you go through Richmond! It will be a site to see, are you coming back for the Fall Crawl in October in PA?

Rob

Won't make Richmond my Brother ... be hangin' a right at DC and headin' down the valley to TN. :cool:

The whole rush to get the damn trailer home is to get geared up to load the Cruiser on 'er and head back up to PA this fall. :clap:

Swung into the Pete Store 'fore I hit the bar today and thangs are progressin' right nice. :cheers:

They done replaced all the lock cylinders with new ones all keyed alike with a cool key that says Peterbilt. :bounce:

Doors are REAL tight now with new weatherstrippin' on both the cab and the doors and the new window channels. Found and solved the rattle in the driver's door. Should be a helluva lot quieter now. :clap::clap:

Found an electrical problem behind the dash and a faulty gauge cluster that has all the idiot lights. I thought it was strange that I only had 3 idiot lights. Replaced cluster ... and now I got like 15 of them idiot lights. Way friggin' cool. :bounce2::bounce2:

All my yeller lights are in and they're gonna start on them tomorrow. :D

Got 'em sir!! ... they helped me load the trailer this mornin'. :grinpimp:

20090528_1.JPG
20090528_2.JPG
20090528_3.JPG

I want a full report of the comments you get on the CB as you tool Lil Pete down the highway with that ship's anchor on the trailer.

This is better than cable TV.
;)
Nick

How are you going to unload it? And that anchor chain is HEAVY. Many years ago we used anchor chain as aircraft arresting barrier weights for emergency landings in the USAF. Heavy stuff...

I want a full report of the comments you get on the CB as you tool Lil Pete down the highway with that ship's anchor on the trailer.

Should be most interestin' sir. :cool:

How are you going to unload it?

Gotta get it home first. One step at a time. :grinpimp:

Got 'bout 20' of chain and weighs 'round 500 lbs.

How are you going to unload it? Heavy stuff...

that was my first question and at the same time I saw Josh & Kowboy pulling it with their rigs and Butch and cousin Zack pulling with the atv's all all at once.

Spy photo ... :clap:

Sir you said 31 lights, I think you're missing some he! he!

Sir you said 31 lights, I think you're missing some he! he!

Didn't like the lights they got for the steps on the fuel tank. :rolleyes:

So got 10 on the sleeper and 9 on the front bumper ... that's 19 JP.

They look REALLY nice lit up. Tried to take a picture at dusk but that's way beyond my drunken photographic abilities. :eek:

Maybe Clutchee can take some and post them up when I drive thru. :idea:

They fixed alot of s*** ... and charged me ALOT of money ... but ev'rythang works now.

And that's WAY friggin' cool. :clap::cool::clap:

Should be startin' the trek home tomorrow. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom