Events/Trails Baileys Cabin/Alder Canyon 3-15-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
As announced in last nights meeting;

We will be running Baileys Cabin to Alder Canyon from friday to sunday. This post will be updated with specifics as the date draws near. Please posst here if you plan to attend.

baileys cabin is an easy trail with a moderate section but all so able by a stock rig with some spottting. Alder Canyon may have some difficult sections due to recent rains. The trail head is out side of the town of Anza.

Attendees:

1. Tim @Phulcrum
  2. Elripster
  3. adam

Typical comm protocol :
cb22
frs1
ham 146.490

Also anyone up for a potluck ?

Last edited:
Pot luck = good.

The gf and I will be there. What are you thinking for a potluck?

The gf and I will be there. What are you thinking for a potluck?

many options:
chili
tacos
bbq (brisket or tri tip)
burgers
dutch oven cook- off?
jamaican jerk smoked pork?
???

Are you guys setting up base camp and exploring from there or moving to different locations Friday and Sat night? I have a family event Saturday afternoon but may come out after. Sunday - are you hightailing home or exploring? There should be a bunch of blooms at the entrance of Coyote Canyon as well as a few other spots in Anza I'd love to check out.

Are you guys setting up base camp and exploring from there or moving to different locations Friday and Sat night? I have a family event Saturday afternoon but may come out after. Sunday - are you hightailing home or exploring? There should be a bunch of blooms at the entrance of Coyote Canyon as well as a few other spots in Anza I'd love to check out.
not sure yet. will keep you posted.

Want to come but I work the Saturday/ Sunday of this week

Not sure yet, I'm waiting to see if I can take Friday off.

I am working to get Thursday and Friday off so might head out Thursday night/Friday morning, not sure yet.

I just started a new job...Friday is a no go and Im studying for another certification exam. But I’d like to get some info about the trail from you guys so I can go later if you don’t mind.

I'm currently looking to depart Friday at 3. Is anyone heading home from camp saturday? I may need to send my teen home early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom