Appalachia Cruisers Pig Roast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a wedding to attend on Saturday over around Corryton, wish I could steal a minute to swing by, and may try to. You guys have a good time. And just in case I get the opportunity, is this shindig occurring anywhere between Corryton and Farragut?

Ryan actually lives in Corryton. [emoji482]

Erin now has to work on Sat. So It will just be myself and Jack.

Ryan, do you want me to bring cups, plates, silverware?

Erin now has to work on Sat. So It will just be myself and Jack.

Ryan, do you want me to bring cups, plates, silverware?

That sounds good Andy. Hopefully others will post up what they plan on bringing.

I can bring buns and a bag of chips.

Appalachia Cruisers, STLCA, TLCA#13178

Matthew, Ryan lives in Corryton! Right off of Emory Rd. Hope you can stop in and say hi.

Sorry Fellas. I've got my sister-in law's 50th BDay party to attend. Catered by non other than Sweet-P's.......Ha! I'll be with you in spirit!

Ryan +3 = lettuce, tomato, onion, and macaroni and cheese

Rance +3 = buns, bag-o-chips :flipoff2:
Nik +3 = ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, and cheese
Joe +1
Andy +1 = plates, napkins and silverware
Lee
Wes +1 = banana pudding
CJ +1
Matthew ???? drop by
Mike P. ???? drop by

Please let Andy know by email what you plan on bringing or post up here what you plan on bringing
Talking to Rance, we are thinking that everyone could bring what they want to drink. That way you get what you want and not stuck with something unpleasing

As always BYOB :beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:
If the restaurant is slow, I might make. Could someone send me the address? Thanks-Paul

Well I hope everyone that is coming is coming. Either everyone is busy or no one gets on the club forum much any more. Those that signed up, see you tomorrow. Think we are gonna eat around 5:30 or 6. Come over any time you want before then.

I replied to the AC gmail.com email, but I got no response. Suzanne is making cookies and we'll be there somewhere around 5:30-6:00.

Hope everyone had a good time. The rain thru us a curve ball. Big thanks to Rance, he done an outstanding job cooking burgers and hot dogs.
20151024_182709.jpg
20151024_160849.jpg

Great time tonight guys. Good to see everyone. Thanks for having us out Ryan!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445739560.077971.jpg

And look who was in our neck of the woods at a wedding this weekend. @jynx AKA. GQ
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445739951.112236.jpg

Appalachia Cruisers, STLCA, TLCA#13178

Ryan, it was good to put a face with the name. We appreciate you guys letting us stop by for a few and giving us the tour. Rance, Andy always good to see you guys and I look forward to the next time. I'd love to get up here one weekend this fall/winter to do a day trip somewhere. The buddy who's wedding I was in is a Toyota man too and I'd love to get him out. I'm really bad with names, so I won't say them wrong, but it was good to meet you guys tonight.

And I totally think I can pull off the suspenders....

:cheers: guys

Last edited:
Joe Brown's Lexus is sexus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom