anyone have a 3b coolant system map or diagram?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey all
does anyone have a diagram of the coolant system in a 3b? Im installing a veggie kit and there are too many lines running in and out of the engine compartment for me to cut anything with confidence that im doing it right.:confused: Any help is great!

thanks
j

Yes indeed, this is sorely missing from the FSM. Same with the 1HD-T, there is no coolant diagram. I truly don't understand that, it's essential to understand the process and what hoses to plumb into when installing coolant heaters (or veggie heat exchangers).

The pipe running along the head on the Pside is the main heater line it connects to the shut off valve at the fire wall you can try tapping into that and returning it to the valve

Yes indeed, this is sorely missing from the FSM. Same with the 1HD-T, there is no coolant diagram.

[...]

Page CO-2 has the diagram on it... I guess you didn't read that far?
CO2.jpg

Indeed, I should have looked instead of simply browsed.

Then again, with my external hard drive problem last week and the ensuing lack of sleep, the broken down snowblowers and the other late night work I'm surprised I only overlooked the diagram and tipped the oil container I did my oil change in my driveway (yuck!) the following morning when I had to rush to work after 3 hours of sleep ;)

Thanks for setting me straight :)

I had to rush to work after 3 hours of sleep ;)

Thanks for setting me straight :)

If you need more sleep, take an engine manual to bed as some light reading material... you should be asleep by page 3 or 4.

~John

Actually, I fall asleep at the computer quite often. I know, its pathetic, considering I have a very nice and willing sweetie in the bed patiently waiting for me most of the time :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom