anybody know this crusier? 1996 fzj80, white, ome, flood damage, scrapyard rescue. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got my first 80 through some trading. She has been rode hard, put up wet, flooded, bashed and generally abused severely. But she still drives great, and has so far been pretty reliable after the head gasket died (literally on the way home from buying it lol). So I was curious if the previous owner was on mud or if anyone knew them. The truck seemed to have some popular mods and I figured they went somewhere to get the info (hopefully here). Here are some pics, and info on the truck. It's a 1996 fzj80, white, appears to have been flooded at some point (silt in every part of the dash and a high water line where the guage cluster was full of water) and was scrapped at a salvage yard at some point with a bad engine (assuming from the flood). The truck was sent to the scrap yard with some 305/75/16 bfg good wrench at's on the factory wheels. It has an ome lift (2.5 inch I think), and i believe 4.56 gears with a spool in the rear. It also has a really white trash brush guard and a rugged ridge 10.5k winch. Any info on the truck? I would love to know its history. The truck was supposedly rescued from a salvage yard near guntersville Alabama. It was last registered in 2010 in Alabama. Possibly north east area.
image-jpeg.1298651

image-jpeg.1298652

image-jpeg.1298655

image-jpeg.1298656

Hopefully someone will

Apparently it belonged to the brown family from the Newmarket area of Alabama. But no luck in finding any contact info or social media profiles :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom