Any one want to split an order of gas cans with me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
cross post from camping section
Deutsche Optik;Optics and Military Collectibles:Binoculars, military binoculars, rangefinder, compass, nautical antiques, ships clocks, magnifiers, militaria, military watches, Optolyth, Ollech & Wajs, Sinn, pocket watch and military surplus

Anyone need 2 gas cans? I posted on the thread about them but havent got any takers yet, we could order the four, get free shipping and meet and split them up. I'm in Palm Springs but I go the San Diego pretty regular. Shipping on 2 is almost 18 bucks. If we dont drive too far out of our way it could be a nice savings.
Aaron

Nice...if I only had $100. Just finished a kitchen/bathroom remodel!

The Deutsche Optik cans are not CARB correct? Are the Specter cans ok for fuel use in CA just can't be supplied, distributed, manufactured? Unless you are in the military or something. I am confused. My Blitz can with CARB spout sucks arse!

The Deutsche Optik cans are not CARB correct? Are the Specter cans ok for fuel use in CA just can't be supplied, distributed, manufactured? Unless you are in the military or something. I am confused. My Blitz can with CARB spout sucks arse!

All of the carb spouts suck. Technically anything non-CaliforniaARB are not okay but what are you worried about the EPA pulling up on you while you refuel out in the sticks? I spill very little (a few drops) of fuel with my Sceptor non carb spout compared to the crappy CARB spouts. Ever seen any motocross guys using CARB spouts, not.;)

Last edited:
I agree with Scott. I've spilled more gas with CARB compliant nozzles than I ever have with the two older nonCARB Wedco cans I own.

they are not carb complient for use a gas can. They are marked not for fuel to comply. However, I cant stand any of the blitz crap, most of all the crap jerry cans. I think the odds of anyone saying anything about using them as a gas can are pretty slim. If I dont get any takers I might go for those scepters, I do like a nice steel can though. I'm kicking myself pretty hard for never buying the nato surplus ones when they were dirt cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom