Any Ohio get togethers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All!
I just wanted to ask if there are any times that you all get together? Monthly meetings? Group projects?
I live in the Northeast, and aside from a few guys I've emailed around Pittsburgh, I haven’t encountered anyone at this edge of the state.
For being a smaller state, there's a few miles between us.
I am willing to travel if there are others who are interested.
Just wanted to put it out there.
I guess interested parties can post here...

I'm in Columbus, but am up for a GTG.

If certainly be up for a get together!

From beautiful Cleveland and interested in meeting others and there wagons. I work out of town, but if I'm home when......

Personally, I am willing to travel. I've got a few incomplete projects started, and attend to them as opportunities (money and time ) present themselves.
If most others are agreeable to meet where there is some projects in full swing or just like the idea of getting together for a bite to eat and drink, I can make arrangements to get there.
And when is ideal for others?

I'm in cincy

On the east side of cleveland and interested in getting together provided I am available.

Great to hear from many others!
From what I've read so far, quite a few concentration of folks in Columbus and Cincinnati.
Which is good. Perhaps a meeting place between you guys?
As travel is factored into my meeting, I'm thinking a weekend gathering is suitable?

I'm in Toledo and like any carpetbagger willing to travel.
When is the important issue to me?

I will be Attending the offroad weekend wheeling at Southington June 6th if anyone else is!!

I'm in Columbus, but am up for a GTG.

Chris, do you ever bring the 80 to Brandon's Audi GTGs? I used to attend when able (would have been in a C5 allroad, C4 S6 avant or a D2 S8), but haven't in a few years.

-Brad

Chris, do you ever bring the 80 to Brandon's Audi GTGs? I used to attend when able (would have been in a C5 allroad, C4 S6 avant or a D2 S8), but haven't in a few years.

-Brad
Yeah I've brought the 80 to a GTG before. I try to usually bring my Quattro though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom