any body been here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Boggs and Boulders

A group of my fort deposit folks are going this weekend. I will be the lone cruiser in a bunch of heep's and samaris I will have to show those boys why the 40 was built. I gave them a little taste during deer season. but we will see how they stand up to a real mudd ride. :grinpimp:

we are headed down saturday morning if anybody feels froggy.

Owner gave me a tour about 2 weeks ago. Pretty cool place and has some natural rocks. Take pics

That is real close to us. My wife and I will be there. No desire to hit the mud bogs but the trails look just right for the stock dd. What time are you meeting and are u going to hit the trails.

On a side note I am looking food a spare wheel and tire 265/75/16. Would hate to pop one there and be out of luck.

That is real close to us. My wife and I will be there. No desire to hit the mud bogs but the trails look just right for the stock dd. What time are you meeting and are u going to hit the trails.

I am not sure what time. I am gonna load mine friday night and pick some folks up saturday morning in fort depo. then head down I figure we sould pull in by 10 am. stayin till sunday morning
camping and havin and a few :beer::beer::beer:

we got some more folks goin on the side trails to watch. Yall come on we gotta a good crowd easy goin folks. (most of them have to first names)

Ya'll have a good time?

didn't have my camera but some pics are on my facebook page. not to much to climb but the mudd was deep and the beer cold. we had a good time.

take swampers or a winch.

and the toilet bowl eats starters if you go though the middle

but there is a really neat car wash at the back of the pond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom