Hilux 99 Hilux (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys!!

I'm hoping someone may be able to give me a little advice??

Ive got a 99 3ltr Diesel Hilux. He goes hard and is well looked after!! A few days ago I took him off road down a quite lumpy, sandy track and sadly hit a few big culvets pretty hard (the combo of the setting sun and dusty track). When I got back and put him back in 2wd his underside has been making some noises. It's under the drivers side (rhs), and feels like its pulling a little, it groans when I take it up a gear or go up a hill??

Just curious to what people may think I've done??

Hope to hear from ya!!

Thanks heaps,

Sally

G'day Sally! Welcome to 'mud! It's pretty hard to tell what you might've done over the web, but if you've crawled around under your ute and can't see anything obviously amiss, you might have to take it in to a mechanic. It could be suspension, steering, driveline, anything really. As I mentioned before, have a really good look for things that might be bent or shifted from hitting things.

Good luck!

G'day Sally! Welcome to 'mud! It's pretty hard to tell what you might've done over the web, but if you've crawled around under your ute and can't see anything obviously amiss, you might have to take it in to a mechanic. It could be suspension, steering, driveline, anything really. As I mentioned before, have a really good look for things that might be bent or shifted from hitting things.

Good luck![/QUOT
Sweet will do!! Thanks for your reply!!

Well its all good news, i took it to the mechanic and he reckons its clean and still together as much as ever. Thanks for your replies guys!! Appreciate it heaps.

No worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom